Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

EFL Officiating Abomination Journal 23/24

6 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Yep. Was obvious to everyone except the ref, who was played like a fiddle by Hull 

Then he turned around and booked Faes.

The added time was the nail in the coffin. Ground emptied with the farce. 

33 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

The ref gave a free kick against Winks, when their player had just chucked himself on the floor, to win the foul and fool the ref.

Something their players seemed quite masterly at.

Rosenior has got them well coached in the dark arts.

30 minutes ago, Drink Water said:

Did anyone notice how that player dived when Winks was so far from him and then Winks went to the player and told him off and called him a liar for falling for no reason. Then the ref gave a yellow to Winks because he called the other guy a cheat for falling for no reason...

Seri kicked out at Winks on his way down to the ground after the “push”, that’s why he was fuming - would have been interesting what would have happened if VAR was in action. 

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

7 times he told the keeper and no 5 to speed up goal kicks. Then came up with that injury time. I thought the fourth official had made an error !

And he was spineless to do so. Tell them once, if they don't then listen, book them. Made it clear he wasn't actually going to punish them so telling them to speed it up was just empty words from him

Like many posters have said already their was plenty of stoppages today aswell as a number of subs yet only 3 minutes added on :dunno:

The refs need to be consistent with added time as todays additional minutes were a farce! 

Not only that but the 3 minutes first half wasn't enough. Celebration from Hull team, yellow cards, some significant injuries and time wasting = 3 mins! You normally get 1 minute for absolutely nothing happening. Then just 3 at the end? I hope they're investigated. 

I couldn't find the minutes added on for Championship today but the Prem games were:

6mins

6mins

8mins

6mins

7mins

6mins 

With many of them going on a few minutes over those times. 

We get 3 mins and ref desperate to blow. I know it's individual games but it gives you an idea of the going rate and we felt like that there was a lot of time wasted. 

I'd love to have the Cov game where there was 9 ran concurrently with that Hull game to compare. 

Absolute farce. 

Edited by Collymore

2 hours ago, Matt said:

30 seconds for a substitution, 8 substitutions, that alone is more than 3 minutes.

That's before we take into account the head injuries, the stoppages for fouls that led to 6 second half yellow cards (just a card happy ref - for both teams), any other stoppages and time wasting.

All of that said we'd not have scored today even if we'd been given the true amount though or even if it was 10+ minutes added.

I like how you just gave up on the maths