Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Giz a job. I can do that. Giz it.

Further club opportunities for all Yosser Hughes types…and anyone else because the club doesn’t discriminate:

Pathway Performance Analyst
Leicester, UK
Leicester City FC

Ticketing Systems Manager
Leicester, UK
Leicester City FC

Casual Engagement Assistant
Leicester, UK
Leicester City FC

Skilled Sports Turf Operative
Leicester, UK
Leicester City FC

IT Support Team Leader
Leicester, UK
Leicester City FC

Maintenance Electrician
Leicester, UK
Leicester City FC

Sports Turf Academy Apprentice
Leicester, UK
Leicester City FC

IT Support Technician
Leicester, UK
Leicester City FC

Garden & Landscapes Apprentice
Leicester, UK
Leicester City FC

Primary Stars Coach
Leicester, UK
Leicester City FC

7 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Casual Engagement Assistant sounds like a piss easy job. Even the “Head of” just does casual engagement, you just have to assist them in that vague task. Wonder if it’s buying Stone Island for the BS or arranging their meets.

It's putting out the clappers on match days

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

Casual Engagement Assistant sounds like a piss easy job. Even the “Head of” just does casual engagement, you just have to assist them in that vague task. Wonder if it’s buying Stone Island for the BS or arranging their meets.

It’s the formal job title for a pimp 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

FFS, it should be illegal to advertise a job without salary information 

Swansea advertised one recently similar to that pathway data role. 

Wanted both coaching badges and a post grad qualification / degree in some form of data analytics. 

22k lol lol lol

They just assume you'll be so desperate to work for your football club you'll take chump change. 

Don't so it kids. 

• Like 2

In my head it's asking people if they fancy going for a pint and when the offer is rebuffed, saying "no worries mate, another time maybe".

I'd be great at it

• Haha 1

Mentions how we were champions in 2016, F A cup winners in 2021, plus our European games in the champions league, and continuing to build on that success, no mention of how s**t we were last season and now in the championship.

Edited by Foxes1

2 hours ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

FFS, it should be illegal to advertise a job without salary information 

You have to enter "negotiations" with Rudkin and Whelan.

Edit: which I now realise sounds like a firm of solicitors lol

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I think it would churn my stomach if I knew what Susan Whelan earned. 

And if you shown me Rudkin's salary you'd be visiting me in the infirmary with some grapes.

Highest paid director in the most recent accounts was on £303,000 + £24k pension. Though as she's worked for KP for years one suspects she gets a fair whack from the KP pot as well

4 hours ago, brookfox said:

We're going to have a team consistong only of players who have proposed to their other half with no intention of getting married.

I wonder how many full-time staff the club has compared to the 1980s or whenever?