Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mungongo

Valentin Barco

2 hours ago, Mungongo said:

I watch a lot of Boca, this kid is going to be a star but he pretty much exclusively plays on the flank. I have no doubt that he has the skills needed to develop into a number 10 but he really does not play in that position for Boca. 

Edited by The_77

6 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

He is too good for this level. Would be a superb signing. He could slot into the majority of prem or European sides already.

Makes sense for Man City, you get him used to England for 4 months, put him in pre season in the summer at man city. If he's good enough for premiership but not city, we may be there by that time and you extend the loan by a year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beachyboy said:

Makes sense for Man City, you get him used to England for 4 months, put him in pre season in the summer at man city. If he's good enough for premiership but not city, we may be there by that time and you extend the loan by a year.

Wouldn't be surprised if its an 18 month loan deal.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Wouldn't be surprised if its an 18 month loan deal.

I hope it's something like that. I know we had a lot of players to replace, but I do worry that with so many loan signings that when we end up in the Premier League we have to replace 4-5 starters meaning we lose all the fluency built up this season.

But I suppose that even if such a deal was agreed, they would only agree to the additional 12 months IF we get to the Premier League.

This guy is considered one of the best talents in South American football, so will be an exciting one to see play if he ends up here. Being left-footed I guess he will rotate with JJ until Doyle is back, but he could play as winger or one of the number 8's. With the way Pep plays, I could see him being used in the Ricardo style role, which would be a good reason to send him here, IE being an inverted CB that is highly comfortable on the ball.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, phildw said:

Not a chance he is coming to play second tier football in England. The ridiculous January transfer speculation has started very early. 

Well its either second tier for 6 months in a man city style team readying himself for the premier league and win a trophy whilst doing it or play for a development squad which if second tier is beneath him then man city under 21s would be backwards and woefully beneath him.

Edited by les-tah