Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei being recalled

23 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if the amateurs at chelsea have seen that we are top, watched a few highlights and now think he’s good enough for their first team 😂

Theyre clueless 

Probably the case.

Weird for us to put a recall in the middle of a season though

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Probably the case.

Weird for us to put a recall in the middle of a season though

Seems pretty standard for the loaning club these days.

Provides them an option to sell or re-loan the player in Jan, which has happened in a couple of other cases I believe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sankey93 said:

This just basically means we can’t get rid of the players we want so we’ve had to send Casadei back lol 

No, Pochetino wants him back for his 25 man squad!!
Chelsea must have a lucrative sale lined up.

46 minutes ago, Levi Port said:

Shame as I thought he’d really kick on with the good run in the side he was now going to get.  

Watch him get boo’d next season when they come to our place for no reason. 

I'd say I hope he doesn't but if I'm totally honest I'm sure a large portion of our match going fans get their opinions from the cellar dwellers on twitter 

4 minutes ago, notnow john said:

No, Pochetino wants him back for his 25 man squad!!
Chelsea must have a lucrative sale lined up.

Its bullshit mate he won’t get any game time surely 😂 it’s just worded nicely for Casadei 

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Have we got room for Thomas now he’s back ? 

if we can’t find him another loan then the DOF likely wouldn’t allow him to be outside the squad and being paid a decent whack.  

Rudkin should pay out of his own pocket, the useless twonk. 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

I’m astonished that they can recall him ahead of a game weekend. Something smells 

What do you reckon, we've tipped them the wink that we aren't averse to a recall so we can get Sensi in and this is a bit of face saving for the lad? 

• Like 2

This leaves us light. He wasn't great but he was an option at least and a goal threat. 

I rate Yunus, and think with some backing he could be good, but inworry about our depth even with Sensi

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I’m astonished that they can recall him ahead of a game weekend. Something smells 

I had a conversation with some random bloke in the West Stand bogs who hated him with a passion. He'll be happy tonight. 

I think the @BSLBPod nailed it, with filling him under ‘one of those that will be successful somewhere else’. 

He’s missed 5/6 sitters since he’s been here, if  a few more of those went in, I think some of our fans would have a different opinion on him. 

Unfortunately, they didn’t, his confidence dropped and the performances weren’t good enough. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I think the @BSLBPod nailed it, with filling him under ‘one of those that will be successful somewhere else’. 

He’s missed 5/6 sitters since he’s been here, if  a few more of those went in, I think some of our fans would have a different opinion on him. 

Unfortunately, they didn’t, his confidence dropped and the performances weren’t good enough. 

For me we just lacked the same amount of control when he played as we had with Ndidi and Dewsbury Hall. Ndidi has missed plenty of sitters this season as well but with the dominance we had it didnt matter as much.