Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

KDH Brighton

I just don't see 30m being enough for us to blink.

The number 8 role is massive in the system, no KDH, Wilf injured, Casadi recalled, Praet leaving.

We would need 3 in, can't see it.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Because it seems unlikely and out of character.

He's playing the best football of his career under Maresca, a guaranteed starter in a team looking likely to be in the PL next year; and i can't see it being a massive pay rise to move to brighton, there doesn't seem to be an obvious indicator that he's looking to bail so close to being back at the top level.

Why is it out of character or unlikely? Surely he’d have been happy to leave in the summer if a nice offer came in, he’s not going to be a martyr for Leicester City Football Club. 

Edited by The_77

Just now, Rigga said:

We are no more convincing  than Burnley were last season…

they are going down..as we would 100% if we fielded the same starting 11 in the PL

We are miles and miles ahead of Burnley. They haven't got a player who'd make our team. 

This story has Wilf to forest story all over it. If it don't make sense it don't make sense..This deal would be lunacy of the highest order. 

If we really needed the cash, we'd be better offer touting Wout Faes out

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Stronger than most of the bottom half of Prem already.

WTF are you smoking?!

Oh yeah forgot we're completely crap now we've lost a game with ten men and got a draw to 2nd.

• Like 3

Similarly to us not wanting to sell, I find it difficult to think Brighton will drop 30m on a 25 year old, when their model is built around spending 10-20 on players aged 19 to 23.

Something just not right at all about it. It's either agent bullshit, us wanting to create a market for him, or us wanting enzo to shut up about wanting more money and threatening to sell his best player to do so.

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

Scenes at the close of the window when KDH has gone but Praet is still a Leicester player

giphy-22.gif

Then does his knee ligaments

1 minute ago, LVFox said:

Similarly to us not wanting to sell, I find it difficult to think Brighton will drop 30m on a 25 year old, when their model is built around spending 10-20 on players aged 19 to 23.

Something just not right at all about it. It's either agent bullshit, us wanting to create a market for him, or us wanting enzo to shut up about wanting more money and threatening to sell his best player to do so.

I would say that we (the club - not sure on Enzo) probably do want to sell for whatever reason.

2 minutes ago, LVFox said:

just thought the same, theyve just signed Branco for £10mil and hes an incredibly good player, does seem off base for them to spend that much on KDH whos 25yr and wouldnt have much of a sell on value for them

• Like 1

It was reported in the Italian press that Sensi was happening because we'd reluctantly agreed to sell someone. 

This is astonishing if it happens. I'm not sure £30m is a travesty in his true worth in regards to his ability but he's pretty much not for sale at any price with less than a week to go and absolutely integral to us getting promoted at the 1st attempt and preventing financial ruin.

However, the last part of that paragraph is rumoured to be the issue. We've somehow fcuked ourselves financially again.

If we are demanding £30m, I dread to think how desperate we are and how much we'd actually have available. We already need 2 new central midfielders, 3 if KDH goes.

If we could get O'Hare for £5m and Sensi for £2m, that's a start but I'd need Nanasi or Gronbaek an'all.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

I would say that we (the club - not sure on Enzo) probably do want to sell for whatever reason.

I can see it being really appealing in the summer, he won't be a star player next year (in my opinion), and the instant FFP boost and release of funds to bring 3 or 4 in would be a smart financial decision.

Not now, not with 5 days left of the window, not when we are already short in his position.