Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Hull Away

23 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Actually, **** ‘em. **** the EFL and **** the EPL.

Lets stick two King Charles sausage fingers up to these twats and smash ten games in a row. 

Mother****ers. 

This is the attitude we need **** the EFL, **** the Premier League, **** all the corrupt big six jizz off willy pullers! We are Leicester let's ****ing smash them all! Sing every minute, every game! 

• Like 3

Need a win to stay top, 3 points clear before the international break. To go in only ahead on goal difference would not be good for our mentality which is fragile at best. 

There is no pressure on us! Christ the only ones putting pressure on a the fans that think the league is won this weekend! 

Man I hope the players are more relaxed that some on here. 

16 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

There is no pressure on us! Christ the only ones putting pressure on a the fans that think the league is won this weekend! 

Man I hope the players are more relaxed that some on here. 

Nah, no pressure!..

People on here acting like we've lost 3 out of the last 4 and last time out we were as lucky as f**k!  ..

They need to get a grip!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hermanson

hamza.         Coady.           Vestegaard.      Doyle

Winks

Fatawu.       Ndidi.             KDH.                Mavididi 

Vardy.

team picks itself really

24 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

Need a win to stay top, 3 points clear before the international break. To go in only ahead on goal difference would not be good for our mentality which is fragile at best. 

Cardiff have some semblance of form and “no team is going to win every last game in the championship”….

Ipswich blip incoming…

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Hermanson

Winks

Vardy.

team picks itself really

Faes for Coady, Justin for Doyle and Daka for Vardy is the team he will pick.

Torn between JJ and Doyle (Personal recency bias alert) because Doyle’s passing would be useful, but I also recognise JJ might be the ticket against Carvalho.

5 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Hermanson

Winks

Vardy.

team picks itself really

Saw Vardy hasn't trained but Enzo said he's not injured, we're managing his fitness.

I know all the #9s have their qualities but Vardy leading by example is the only way I see us winning games now. It's like we hypnotise ourselves without him.  

Winks, Mav, Faes, JJ, KDH all look knackered, and unable at the minute, to force a change of gear when we need it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Heskey2011 said:

Saw Vardy hasn't trained but Enzo said he's not injured, we're managing his fitness.

I know all the #9s have their qualities but Vardy leading by example is the only way I see us winning games now. It's like we hypnotise ourselves without him.  

Winks, Mav, Faes, JJ, KDH all look knackered, and unable at the minute, to force a change of gear when we need it.

If we're winning, enzo has the players to change it. Hes got to use his squad more

25 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Nah, no pressure!..

People on here acting like we've lost 3 out of the last 4 and last time out we were as lucky as f**k!  ..

Make your own luck in this league. 

81 from 36. Better than anyone else. 

But asking for some calm off a load of bed wetters is pretty tough. 

7 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Make your own luck in this league. 

81 from 36. Better than anyone else. 

But asking for some calm off a load of bed wetters is pretty tough. 

The bed wetters for me are the peeps that jave there head up Brenzo's rectum, and think his shit stinks of roses.

29 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Faes for Coady, Justin for Doyle and Daka for Vardy is the team he will pick.

I agree but I would’t mind Vardy starting either. He gives us that leadership from the front and experience we need in these crucial games. 

5 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

The bed wetters for me are the peeps that jave there head up Brenzo's rectum, and think his shit stinks of roses.

Don’t be a dick. His shit smells of Tiramisu. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Nah, no pressure!..

How were we lucky? Even if we were no mention of how unlucky we were against Leeds?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

How were we lucky? Even if we were no mention of how unlucky we were against Leeds?

You're wasting your time with these lot mate. I often have to remind myself it's not a suicide pact on here.

24 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

You're wasting your time with these lot mate. I often have to remind myself it's not a suicide pact on here.

Sorry but what Weller said had some facts, lets not be silly, Bresca's team has struggled and looks very vulnerable.