Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Hull Away

3 hours ago, Lionator said:

The Hull forum is actually lovely. No anxiety, just a fan base looking forward to a big game, having fun, loving football. What I’d give to have that mindset. 

Not entitled fans then :whistle:

We can easily win this if Enzo gets the squad right and we play some good attacking football which we are more than capable of doing 

If he plays the same tactics as last game we have no chance 

30 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Last two away games, I've been Coventry and Leeds.

Concerned I could be an unlucky omen.  

Same, but I am not going this one. I suggest if we lose you skip the next games and I will go again. If we win I will not go away again!

• Like 1

Just hope if we are defending a lead we don’t sit back and just defend all half. We’ve done it a few times this season instead Of really trying to take the game away from the opposition. It’s bizarre with the talent we’ve got. Even Sunderland fans couldn’t understand it

11 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Just hope if we are defending a lead we don’t sit back and just defend all half. We’ve done it a few times this season instead Of really trying to take the game away from the opposition. It’s bizarre with the talent we’ve got. Even Sunderland fans couldn’t understand it

It's mostly about taking chances. Our finishing has been woeful in recent weeks and it's cost us. 

And if we end up chasing the game we need to stop those useless floated, chipped to the back post crosses. 

15 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

It's mostly about taking chances. Our finishing has been woeful in recent weeks and it's cost us. 

And if we end up chasing the game we need to stop those useless floated, chipped to the back post crosses. 

Sunderland was odd though, we completely stopped after we scored. 

6 hours ago, Lionator said:

The Hull forum is actually lovely. No anxiety, just a fan base looking forward to a big game, having fun, loving football. What I’d give to have that mindset. 

Are they still kicking about on Not606? I remember when we had that back and forth with them for a while over Pearson going there and then coming back, they were a right set of knobheads.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

All up in the air now. 

I just hope this weeks revelation doesn’t impact the team, but I’ve got a gut instinct it’s going to derail our season….

I think we have already had the bump.

Think the team would have go a sniff of this before this week.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Are they still kicking about on Not606? I remember when we had that back and forth with them for a while over Pearson going there and then coming back, they were a right set of knobheads.

Yep proper 2006 kinda club 

• Like 1