Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Hull Away

I fear a defeat if we play like we did today.

We weren't clinical enough and barring the first 10 minutes, created next to nothing.

Where we used to control games and tire out the opposition, we just seem knackered ourselves from about 70 minutes onwards. End up inviting pressure and ultimately conceding more often than not. We were fortunate tonight but I hope the players take some confidence in that they've held out for a win and a clean sheet, albeit nowhere near deserved.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Not confident, Enzo needs to step up and show his management chops in terms of squad utilisation and keeping us going. We seem constantly knackered and that's the only 3 of 5 subs and it always being the same subs.

• Like 1

I'd take another game like today if we get the same result.. but I fear Hull are a bit too good for that now. 

Be a game of few chances.. so just be clinical.. take the 3 points and then we will be top after the internationals with a game in hand, regardless of what the others do on our FA Cup weekend 

Edited by Simonb

Wilf and Daka to start, those two together have had us playing our best football this season. Jannik back too. They’re dangerous but very inconsistent and there’s no reason why we can’t beat them. 

Edited by Lionator
  • Like 2

Jannick back should make us better through the middle.  Hopefully Ndidi gets a good few days of training in.  Going to be difficult and quite likely Leeds and Ipswich will have won going into it.

Vestergaard has to go straight back in, but the question will be whether Coady would be comfortable on the right instead of Faes

As much as I would want us to do so I am not too sure that Wilf should be starting when he is only just back

• Like 1

Hull have been massively disappointing in recent games, a very strange team really. Got plenty of ability to cause us problems and it seems the teams that do well against us, do well against us in both games so we could well be in for an unpleasant weekend once again.

Let's hope we can break that cycle.

Coady has to stay in, would drop Faes for Vestergaard. 

• Like 4

Let's go and shithouse them like they did at our place. They drew with Birmingham tonight at home. A win is needed as Ipswich and Leeds have easy opponents and an extra game before the break so we will likely be 3rd if we don't win.