Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Hull Away

1 hour ago, Happy Fox said:

Huge game, every game is massive now till the end of the season, winning this would certainly calm those nerves could be 6 points clear of Ipswich which I would say is job done almost with regards to automatic promotion.

6 ponts is a handy lead, not defining by any stretch.

On saying that, Ipswich have a very tough run in.:thumbup:

Interesting to see Andrew Neville on the train up to Hull just now. Lots city fans chanting Rudkin out or Rudkin is a paedo.

I so wanted to ask him a ton of questions but it was clear he didn’t want to talk or be recognised with his phone fixed to his face. You wouldn’t think especially at this time he’d be on a train knowing it would be full of fans. 

Wilf and Vestergaard are the crucial players to come back in…. Not because Ricardo is less capable, but because Choudhury has been doing a stand up job in his place…

40 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Less bothered about the performance than Tuesday, just get the 3 points and lay the marker down. 

Vestergaard has to come back in, but would consider Coady instead of Faes. Would be amazing to get an hour out of Ndidi and Vardy.

Totally agree with all of that.

Teams at the top, or fighting relegation only care about the points now. 

Free flowing possession based football is great on the eye, but give me 3 pts at this stage.

59 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Having digested all the comments, and thought about this long and hard, I’ve come to the conclusion that we need to win today.

I've also come to the conclusion that although its only the result that matters, and just win at all costs, not putting in a good solid performance it possibly the worst thing the team could do today.

• Like 1

Win today and I back us to go unbeaten the rest of the season. I was disappointed with how we played v Sunderland but today I just want 3 points don’t care if it’s a double deflection own goal handball offside goal and we play like crap 

• Like 4

Guest glasgowfox
10 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Because we will likely be 3rd going in to the international break otherwise 

Love the positivity :unsure:

Haven't Hull always been one of our Bogey Teams down the years. ? I remember them beating us a few times when I thought we'd win comfortably.

Vardy up top will find a way to get one, KDH is due another goal also.

So I'm going for the Nervy Win.  

1 hour ago, Aleksz said:

Less bothered about the performance than Tuesday, just get the 3 points and lay the marker down. 

Vestergaard has to come back in, but would consider Coady instead of Faes. Would be amazing to get an hour out of Ndidi and Vardy.

Agree re Coady, it's time for leaders on the pitch and Faes is a player I don't think we'd miss.

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hull have earnt a few scalps by being defensively tight and waiting for teams to lose their discipline and shape and counter. We are food and drink in that regard right now and cannot allow what Middlesborough and QPR did to us.

Which is my fear. Why can’t we adopt this every once in a while? The pace of Mavididi and Fatawu and the precision of Winks we could be more devastating than we are. We could murder Hull if we wanted to. We would murder most teams if we wanted to if we were just a little bit more direct in transition. 

• Like 2

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

*Realism

It’s more the case that bitching and moaning is seen as insightful but hope is a dirty word

• Like 1

I think it’s must-not-lose today.

A point and an ok performance backing up the 3pts @ Sunderland would be very handy.

Would likely mean we only need 14pts from the final 9 games for promotion. Maybe 18pts for the title?