Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Hull Away

2 hours ago, splinterdream said:

Hermanson

hamza.         Coady.           Vestegaard.      Doyle

Winks

Fatawu.       Ndidi.             KDH.                Mavididi 

Vardy.

team picks itself really

Can't play Coady and Vesty together. Glacial pace. I don't even like Faes, but he has to play because he's quicker than those two. 

• Like 3

Guest glasgowfox
3 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

Another MUST WIN! 😅

Why

Guest glasgowfox
2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Is Hull a dull place?..

It's dull in hull

Hermanson

Hamza       Faes           Vestergaard    James 

Winks

Fatawu.       Ndidi.             KDH.                Mavididi 

Cannon 

Up early and looking forward to this one. 

My team as above although Enzo's will be totally different. 

It's time for the team to galvanise and start putting in some performances again 

Any sort of win required 

COYB 

6 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Sorry but what Weller said had some facts, lets not be silly, Bresca's team has struggled and looks very vulnerable.

We struggled against QPR really, Boro and Leeds we caused our own downfall by not taking very good chances. Sunderland we got the job done.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Thought they did well playing alongside each against Bournemouth and kept a clen sheet v a Prem team.

I thought so too. My only worry was that Bournemouth long balls always seemed to find their man. That could potentially be exploited  next season more if we are in the premier league against players able

to make one sidestep and then score. But that would be next season with the expected shake up in personnel and Enzo having more time with the players over the summer.

They're home form is quite poor isn't it? This'll be an ugly win. Sunderland reminded me of the title winning season. I remember a fair few games won one nil and defending a lot. Believe in the lads 

1 hour ago, tinpot_fox said:

I thought so too. My only worry was that Bournemouth long balls always seemed to find their man. That could potentially be exploited  next season more if we are in the premier league against players able

to make one sidestep and then score. But that would be next season with the expected shake up in personnel and Enzo having more time with the players over the summer.

I wouldn't worry too much regarding next season.

Whichever league we're in, we will have a very different side, more than likely a poorer side, due to FFP etc.

How depressing.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Any danger of KDH and the wingers turning up today? 

A lot depends on how Hull setup and if they setup to stifle the wing. If they do, then it will be interesting to see if Ndidi starts and if he does if he is in any sort of form. If he does play and is in form, then we could see a very different game from us where we can be a bit more dangerous through the middle if their plan is to double up on wingers. Ndidi was in the latest training videos - so im hopeful, although he won't play for 90 minutes. 

Hull are saying our style suits them, but them coming at us will suit us. What I want to see is a confident offensive display, not tepid like we’ve seen over the last few weeks. I want to see us look at counter attacking more, I know it’s not our style anymore, but, I think we’re the most devastating counter attacking team in the league when we get it right.