Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Hull Away

18 hours ago, Jordan said:

I don’t think Enzo has an issue with Cannon, it’s just that he’s the 4th out of the 4 strikers in the pecking order.

I'm not sure he's fourth choice, maybe joint third; I think him and Iheanacho are about equal behind Vardy and Daka.

Me, I'd go for Cannon ahead of Iheanacho, who I just don't think is consistently quick-thinking enough to play football the Enzo way.

1 hour ago, Foxy_jim said:

Maybe he meant he will be our main striker next year because we might not be in the prem... 

Plus Daka will be sold, Vardy retire and Kekechi out of contract 

Pretty sure he said he'll be a key figure on the PL or something along those lines

Could be a few weeks before we play another league game after this one, so it's really important we get the win. Tough game and they are a decent but inconsistent side. 

A win here would set us up nicely going into the final 9 games as the break would allow our injured players to return and give some of the key players that play every week a break. I know we have the cup game against Chelsea but the international break should give a rest to some of the players. 

4 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

is Enzo's presser today or tomorrow? It seems to shift around a bit...

Probably not doing one because of the furore around our financial questions.

• Like 1

On 05/03/2024 at 17:03, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Must win.

To all concerned,

Due to certain financial exigencies we prefer not to discuss, all matches are hereby declared "Must Win" until further notice.

/s/  Leicester City Football Club

• Haha 1

On 05/03/2024 at 22:54, lcfc-fan1126 said:

Who starts up top?

To start a 37 year old vardy twice in one week is unlikely

Daka in bad run of form

Iheanacho or cannon?

cannon been poor for me cant chance him , vardy is couple yards two slow,and seems to be fouling everyone, ,itheanacho dont seem to intrested .daka on a bad run but could be the one but i wouldt like to rely on any of them

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, surrifox said:

I’m expecting to get dicked in the cricket and rugby so these feckers best not make it a treble 

What you do in your personal life isn't really relevant here.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

is Enzo's presser today or tomorrow? It seems to shift around a bit...

It’s mostly been the day before matches in the Championship.

42 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Looking forward to going. Have always regretted not being there to see us win the cup

IMG_3425.jpeg

I was there and have no recollection of that!

I was also there for the gutting defeat to Burton on penalties for the Bass Vase.

• Haha 3

Hermansen.

Faes.        Vestergaard.     Doyle

Hamza          Winks.     

Ndidi.            KDH

Fatawu.          Vardy.        Mavididi.

2 hours ago, Rain King said:

I was there and have no recollection of that!

I was also there for the gutting defeat to Burton on penalties for the Bass Vase.

Well you should remember it because that’s the sort of trophies we will be playing for in two years time 

54 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Well you should remember it because that’s the sort of trophies we will be playing for in two years time 

Some people seem to think the Community/Charity Shield counts as a real trophy; I'd probably rank this one higher than that tbh...!

11 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Even though we won on Tuesday, everything around the club feels negative at the minute. We really really need to win this.

On here it is, we have no idea what the feel around the club is. You look at the players Instagram and everything seems pretty happy. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

For me this season we’ve only really had one statement win and that was Stoke away.

Make one here and I think we could finally break the chasing pack

Not sure we have only had one....

Southampton away, Preston home, Plymouth home, Cardiff away and Huddersfield home 

Last two because they were so close together. 

• Like 2