Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Hull Away

25 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Hull are saying our style suits them, but them coming at us will suit us. What I want to see is a confident offensive display, not tepid like we’ve seen over the last few weeks. I want to see us look at counter attacking more, I know it’s not our style anymore, but, I think we’re the most devastating counter attacking team in the league when we get it right. 

Hope things don't come in threes. A third side that could do a double over us 🤔.

• Like 1

The players need to turn up and put in a shift and get 3 points no question. 

We need calm heads and on field leadership. If Ndidi anywhere near fit I would give him 60 mins. Coady to stay in for his leadership and Vestergaard back in. 

Faes and Doyle can take a rest for me with Justin back for his pace. I would start Vardy also up front if fit. 

• Like 2

Huge game, every game is massive now till the end of the season, winning this would certainly calm those nerves could be 6 points clear of Ipswich which I would say is job done almost with regards to automatic promotion.

4 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Huge game, every game is massive now till the end of the season, winning this would certainly calm those nerves could be 6 points clear of Ipswich which I would say is job done almost with regards to automatic promotion.

Lot of passion on here this morning fella’s & a lot of right things said , really need to take our chances when they come & when we take the lead 🤞DO NOT SIT BACK , keep the momentum going ,ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.

WERE LEICESTER CITY WRRE TOP OF THE LEAGUE 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

The biggest problem is our finishing Leeds we could have scored about 6 or 7 same with Boro QPR & Sunderland well you can say most teams we’ve played, we just can’t finish games off missing far too many easy chances we can’t just blame just o e player even tho some like to direct the blame and slag off Daka but everyone who takes a shot on goal is to blame makes you think what are they actually doing in training because it certainly doesn’t look like we’re practicing scoring??!!

I recon Enzo will swap things round again for this trip to Hull taking out Coady who I thought played well and was a calm presence on the field showed we’ve missed the proper captains role, KDH has been under par last few games not his usual quality he’s gone a bit awol with his performances, Akgun reminds me of  Adame Traore a bit all substance no finish or is he just unlucky with his shooting don’t get me wrong love the guy he’s  a terrier terrorising players but his finishing too is awful Daka don’t know where he’s disappeared to when on international stage he looks so dangerous I know it’s different football but even a glimmer would be better than his displays and shooting. The rest I’m hoping can pull their socks up give the travelling fans something to enjoy and cheer about and FOR FUCHSAKE Leicester bring home the 3 points don’t let another team do the double on us !!

I’ll go for 

Mads

Coady.           Vesty 

JJ.                                                        Doyle 

Ndidi   Winks.  KDH

Mavididi.                                               Abdul

Vardy 

6 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

The biggest problem is our finishing Leeds we could have scored about 6 or 7 same with Boro QPR & Sunderland well you can say most teams we’ve played, we just can’t finish games off missing far too many easy chances we can’t just blame just o e player even tho some like to direct the blame and slag off Daka but everyone who takes a shot on goal is to blame makes you think what are they actually doing in training because it certainly doesn’t look like we’re practicing scoring??!!

I recon Enzo will swap things round again for this trip to Hull taking out Coady who I thought played well and was a calm presence on the field showed we’ve missed the proper captains role, KDH has been under par last few games not his usual quality he’s gone a bit awol with his performances, Akgun reminds me of  Adame Traore a bit all substance no finish or is he just unlucky with his shooting don’t get me wrong love the guy he’s  a terrier terrorising players but his finishing too is awful Daka don’t know where he’s disappeared to when on international stage he looks so dangerous I know it’s different football but even a glimmer would be better than his displays and shooting. The rest I’m hoping can pull their socks up give the travelling fans something to enjoy and cheer about and FOR FUCHSAKE Leicester bring home the 3 points don’t let another team do the double on us !!

I’ll go for 

Mads

Coady.           Vesty 

JJ.                                                        Doyle 

Ndidi   Winks.  KDH

Mavididi.                                               Abdul

Vardy 

I think he will go for this but Hamza instead of JJ.

Vestergaard will bring a bit more confidence to the back line. Hull's home record this season isnt great, mid table.

I'm oddly confident about this one. 1-3.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Even with are recent woes we still have the best away record in the league.

We have only lost 2 in the last 10 away.

We have lost 3 away all season and have a goal difference of + 19. 

Let's do this today! 

image.thumb.png.35a78696f3e0744ee8925eac9d81eefa.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

We've lost the same amount of home games as Birmingham :mellow:

Birmingham have done well at home, and its been our problem this season. On the flip side Leeds have lost the same number away games as Watford. If you look hard enough you can find a stat for everything.

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Hull are saying our style suits them, but them coming at us will suit us. What I want to see is a confident offensive display, not tepid like we’ve seen over the last few weeks. I want to see us look at counter attacking more, I know it’s not our style anymore, but, I think we’re the most devastating counter attacking team in the league when we get it right. 

Hull have earnt a few scalps by being defensively tight and waiting for teams to lose their discipline and shape and counter. We are food and drink in that regard right now and cannot allow what Middlesborough and QPR did to us.

• Like 2

Concerned on the rather irrelevant fact that the teams that took points off us in the 1st half of the season did so in the 2nd game against them (Leeds, Boro, Ipswich, now perhaps Hull). Hull have obviously gone on to do well though despite us thrashing them on the day

28 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Vardy has to start for me. Wilf too

If they were both fighting fit and full of beans I'd agree. As would Maresca, I imagine.

But Vardy will be knackered from Tuesday and Wilf's easing back from a lengthy layoff...

• Like 1

Big speech, couple of Red Bulls, a pouch of Snus and a 17 goal victory as the scoring constipation resolves itself in a rush. Easy job. 

Guest leatherhead32

think this will be our day to show we are the best team and squad in the 2nd division , need the lead as down ere they wasted time from the moment they went ahead , real dull team and fans who still enjoy making gestures from comfort of coaches very old hat  , stick to rugby league and painting bridges, be a great way to go into break.

Must win is a much over used description on Foxestalk, however, if we do not we lose the assurance of going into the international break top, and that could be disastrous to morale. Get the win. Put in a performance. Be clinical.

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Vestergaard will bring a bit more confidence to the back line. Hull's home record this season isnt great, mid table.

I'm oddly confident about this one. 1-3.

Going for that confident win too, and with the FFP sorted for the moment, maybe there could he a new energy to finish a very good season.

18 minutes ago, BertFill said:

If they were both fighting fit and full of beans I'd agree. As would Maresca, I imagine.

But Vardy will be knackered from Tuesday and Wilf's easing back from a lengthy layoff...

Can't recall how long Vardy played for on Tuesday, an hour or so ?

I reckon he could do the same today. I think he's pretty fit for a 37 year old.