Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Bristol City (a)

2 hours ago, Groby_Blue said:

Love this. He's probably not even joking lol

Stoic answer, don’t waste your energy on things you can’t control.  I’m sure he has read meditations by Marcus Aurelius

Edited by Richmondfox

31 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Always a funny feeling when you read Praet is available, as you always think 'oh yeah, forgot we had him' 

Well I do anyway 

Tbf I forget we have him even on the rare occasions he's on the pitch

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Dennis and Johnny Evans were the most injury prone players we’ve ever had and we’ve had a few good ones over the years.

how much is genetics, fitness, Seagrave and just bad luck is hard to tell.

Saw one of their players wearing fluffy UGG slippers earlier. 3-0 this guy to bag a hattrick.

Haydon Roberts.

Edited by Costock_Fox

20 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I've got a baaaaaaadddd feeling about this game..

Weird Easter weather....Friday morning kickoff. It's got disaster written all over. 

If we manage to lose to this lot, who have nothing to play for, then we may as well just shut up shop and give up. 

On the contrary, I’ve got a good feeling about this, I fancy us to savage them, and return to the top of the table. Send out a message to the chasing pack.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kienan dewsbury croc said:

My team tomorrow anyone agree or disagree

IMG_4537.png

KDH on the right  is a no no. Won’t start Ricardo and Ndidi but he might squeeze part a game out of them.

Wouldn’t have Faes, would have Coady even though leaves us lacking pace even more.