Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Bristol City (a)

It’s stating the obvious I know, however we need to right ourselves and wake up on Tuesday morning with 6 points from the games at Bristol and Norwich. 

Anything less than 4 points and it’ll not just be carnage on here but within the club as well I’d dare to say. 

21 minutes ago, LVFox said:

Anybody else just really looking forward to seeing us play football?

Yeah. Decent awayday too. 

On a lighter note, a win would see us equal our most away wins in a single season 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

On a lighter note, a win would see us equal our most away wins in a single season 

Love the pubs down King Street - shame it's a 2 mile trek from the stadium mind.

All being well we should be setting a new record this season then.

I am going to choose to ignore what is going on off the pitch to be honest as other than join the Foxes Trust there isnt a lot else i can do currently... 

Promotion isn't decided this weekend so as long as the performances are there then i have faith in the team to get us over the line. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Gunna smoke them imo. 

Fully fit first choice XI for the first time in who knows how long. 

0-3.

Certainly capable of it - they don't sound like they're doing well. Would be nice to get a convincing victory and performance to get our heads up for the run in.

Result is important, but a good performance would really help boose morale on the pitch and in the stands.

4 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Gunna smoke them imo. 

Fully fit first choice XI for the first time in who knows how long. 

0-3.

How do we know they are all fit? Our internationals haven't returned yet. 

Do we know if Ricky has recovered? 

23 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

How do we know they are all fit? Our internationals haven't returned yet. 

Do we know if Ricky has recovered? 

He wasn't in the videos from training yesterday.

9 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

I'd be inclined to start Albrighton in all honesty. We need some experience in the side. And then use Fatawu as an impact sub

Bristol City have a couple of 6ft plus full backs who aren’t the most mobile. Teams been getting a lot of change of then there. 

Fats all the way 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LVFox said:

Anybody else just really looking forward to seeing us play football?

Yeah but lets be honest, most of the team needed a proper rest so an international break was actually welcome this time IMO

• Like 3

Was thinking about an undercover visit but according to the Bristol City web site this match is sold out ?? I thought they had been playing sh*te so somewhat surprised to see its sold out (12:30 ko too)

6 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Stats like that almost make you wonder how different the narrative surrounding Enzo and the team would be if the recent losses were spread out across the season instead. We are still in an amazing position to get back straight away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lcfc67 said:

Was thinking about an undercover visit but according to the Bristol City web site this match is sold out ?? I thought they had been playing sh*te so somewhat surprised to see its sold out (12:30 ko too)

Doing an undercover with 3 others so will let you know if someone drops out?