Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Bristol City (a)

22 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Enzo Maresca’s Pre-Match Press Conference vs Bristol City

Injuries

“Kasey is still out. Jamie’s back. Ricky could be involved in the squad tomorrow. Dennis could be involved in the squad tomorrow.

The only one 100 per cent fit is Jamie. Then Ben Nelson is injured from the national team and Tom Cannon got an injury during the international break.”

“The problem with Kasey is the same as last time so we need to be careful with him so that he can come back and not get an injury again. Hopefully it can be soon.”

“It’s a short injury (for Cannon). For sure he’s out for Bristol City and Norwich, but he could be back for Birmingham. (For Nelson), it could be a short injury.”

Clearly isn't too happy about Wilf playing twice. Reckon we'll see him for 30 or less tomorrow.

Riccy to play 45 I think.

Kasey must've had an operation on that hammy injury.

12 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

This comment right here is huge! Looks like Enzo may have been adapting incase our patient style is tested. As he said, hopefully it’s not needed but nice to know he’s working on a plan B 

Not that I'm knocking the bloke but he mentioned about having to adapt and have a plan B in pre-season, something at the time we all praised him for in comparison to Rodgers. When have we seen that at all this season? I appreciate his comments but I'll take it with a pinch of salt.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bert said:

Be surprised if Wilf plays tomorrow. Don’t think he’s back from international duty yet. 

Probably meet the squad in Bristol, we'll use him if he's in the country.

18 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

This comment right here is huge! Looks like Enzo may have been adapting incase our patient style is tested. As he said, hopefully it’s not needed but nice to know he’s working on a plan B 

I doubt he is talking about a plan b as most on here think of it. Enzo likes to work on defined patterns of play and so i presume its largely getting these together to deal with different scenarios but still utilising the same base setup / philosophy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

It’s a short injury (for Cannon). For sure he’s out for Bristol City and Norwich, but he could be back for Birmingham.

Wouldn't matter anyway seeing how Enzo doesn't play him for whatever reason

Edited by LFox99

33 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I wanna see cannon and vardy up top. Just feeling that Partnership is brewing.

Enzo only plays with one centre forward. 

2 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Remember a great victory at Bristol City on new years day of 2013 I think, 4-0 win! Chris Wood I think scored hat trick on debut.

He scored twice v Huddersfield on debut......he did bag a hat trick at Ashton Gate though. 

The weather is absolutely biblical down here. Had to hair dryer my trainers after spending a few hours here, hail stones piled up at the side of the road etc 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

There was an interview with him earlier in the season where he mentioned how he used previous two international breaks to work on specific things. We forget that he is still a relatively new manager - with a relatively new squad. Implementing a new style which is so technical is hard enough. Implementing an alternative is even harder. Using breaks such as this one just gone is massive. 

11 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Always a funny feeling when you read Praet is available, as you always think 'oh yeah, forgot we had him' 

Well I do anyway 

Whats a Praet?

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Maresca on convincing players not to waste energy on PSR charge and embargo

No (they’re not talking about it), to be honest. Probably some of them didn’t even know about it!

Love this. He's probably not even joking lol

• Like 1