Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Bristol City (a)

41 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

So are we all agreed that we would benefit significantly from winning today?

For me, given all the goings on with FFP-PSR and the cartel, it’s 9 games in a month to possibly define the next decade. Time to show some cock and balls.

Hopefully just showing some balls. There's been enough cocks recently... :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

The weather is biblical again down here today (sunshine interspersed with crazy, heavy hail and rain showers).

Hope you've all packed your cagoules....

Just hope the conditions don't act as a leveller. 

It really is. The hail has been something else!

2 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Ive sacrificed 5 goats this morning to each mainstream god.  God is on our side folks

That's a hell of a lot of goats!

What could go wrong, unless there is only one true God and he is actually in goat form.....

I suppose we will all find out later.

16 minutes ago, Marmite said:

Just need to win and stop this Leeds wank fest that all over social media and sky sports

That'll never stop. When we win the league they'll celebrate with a montage of Ethan Ampadu tackles on Sky 

1 minute ago, fox_favourite said:

It's the fact sky sports seems to favour Leeds. I so want Leeds to fail now more than ever. 

That's because there's something newsworthy to report on now. Up until a month ago there were 3 teams fighting for 2nd place. Now there's 4 teams fighting for top two place. That's on us. If our arses didn't fall out, there'd be no wankfest.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

It's the fact sky sports seems to favour Leeds. I so want Leeds to fail now more than ever. 

They are a fan of the story. And viewers. All about viewing numbers. And Leeds provide more of that then we do. 

That said, it'll be helluva story if they fail too. I happen to think they look vulnerable. One defeat and I think they could buckle like we have of late (a Leeds colleague of mine feels the same)

Just now, Paninistickers said:

That said, it'll be helluva story if they fail too. I happen to think they look vulnerable. One defeat and I think they could buckle like we have of late (a Leeds colleague of mine feels the same)

Momentum is so important, it’s why it’s frustrating when your manager isn’t pragmatic. Sometimes all you have to do is see out one game and you’ve probably guaranteed another three wins on the bounce, dependent on fixtures of course.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

I wanted Wales to fail for this reason. Also I'm half Polish. But more because they're pricks

• Haha 1