Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Bristol City (a)

8 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Explain the logic underlining that conclusion.....

Reckon they'll be fired up after the potential points deduction situation.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

I think tomorrow and Monday we will all finally find out if this squad is playing for the Manager

If don't at least win one of them, and it'll be nerve-wracking.

Up early, working unfortunately but buzzing. 

Those going sing your hearts out for the lads. Lets get that famous Leicester underdog / siege mentality going 

It really does feel like we're entering the final straight now. 

COYB 

• Like 4

I think it will be the tried and recently faltering team again playing the same way. Just don't see this manager changing anything unless forced.

Would like to see Coady in but think Faes will play with Justin and Vesty. Ndidi might be rested after 2 games for Nigeria. 

I think Vardy will be an impact sub with Daka starting. 

37 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

I think it will be the tried and recently faltering team again playing the same way. Just don't see this manager changing anything unless forced.

Would like to see Coady in but think Faes will play with Justin and Vesty. Ndidi might be rested after 2 games for Nigeria. 

He doesn’t need to change anything. We have the best personnel available who at the very least should be psychologically refreshed. 

1 hour ago, Gazza M said:

Did Ndidi play 2 full games for Nigeria? Bloody ridiculous if he did with two vital Leicester games coming up. Needs to remember who pays him, particularly when he's out injured!

19 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Did Ndidi play 2 full games for Nigeria? Bloody ridiculous if he did with two vital Leicester games coming up. Needs to remember who pays him, particularly when he's out injured!

70 minutes in the first and 90 in the second

1 minute ago, Lionator said:

It's down to him and his international manager to manage his body and fitness. Even Southgate when asked about a particular substitution replied that he was mindful about player minutes, particularly at this part of the season when some have some heavy commitments. 

Leicester City are no different and players like Ndidi, JJ and Ricardo, due to now being injury prone, need to manage their bodies and game time properly. 

Ndidi, having only just come back from a long lay off can do without 2 far away, quick fire African matches when Leicester have two matches of great importance. Also, if he picks up another injury again in quick succession, he has to remember that he's out of contract in the summer and persistent injuries could put better teams off looking after him or even Leicester renewing his contract.

25 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Not a bad thing- he was out for a while and needs to be match fit - could and should have done him the world of good - he will start every game between now and end I think - fit lad - as long as no injury those games could be brilliant for us if he is match fit now 

Edited by jv1
  • Like 2