Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Bristol City (a)

I'm fairly sure the only time we've dropped points when Ricardo, Ndidi and Mavididi have started was with that double deflection against Ipswich at Portman Road and by that time Ndidi had picked up an injury and we had a blatant penalty turned down.

Ricky would be a huge boost as would Vardy but the siege mentality must prevail regardless who plays. The players need to go into these games confident & determined they can spank the opposition! Nothing more nothing less.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, LFEFox23 said:

Mads

Hamza

Vestergaard

Coady 

Doyle

Winks

Mavididi

Mcateer

KDH 

Ndidi

Vardy

Doyle is suspended 

16 hours ago, LFEFox23 said:

Mads

Hamza

Vestergaard

Coady 

Doyle

Winks

Mavididi

Mcateer

KDH 

Ndidi

Vardy

Looking good to me in the absence of Ricardo for fitness reasons perhaps with the exception of Mcateer? 

Is he fit again now then? Either way he'd be the last on my team sheet in the entire squad, apart from some well taken early season goals he's been absolutely ineffectual when he's played. How anyone could put him before Fatawu and Albrighton is beyond me. There's a good argument in the predicament we're in that the experience of Coady and Albrighton wouldn't go amiss but Mcateer is just a waste of a place in the team.

22 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Full strength.

Mads

Ricardo Faes Vestergaard Justin

Winks

Fatawu Ndidi KDH Mavididi

Vardy

Hopefully, but we don't know the fitness/availability of Ricardo, Vardy or any of those returning from internationals do we? 

10 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Feels like they’ve completely redeveloped Ashton Gate in no time. 

The ground looks impressive, but I can’t take it seriously with that mental TV camera angle. 

It now looks more like a rugby stadium on TV which the angle just makes the lines look even more prominent. Pep thought it was some tactical advantage they were trying to gain! 

The old Ashton Gate was a run down dump but I suspect that it had more of a football feel and atmosphere than he new shiny version. 

• Like 1

I'm a little mystified by the over critical anti Enzo rhetoric from some quarters.

I know the jittery nerves, from our poor run at this point in the season, have been exacerbated by the PSR situation, however, now is not the time for panic and drama it's the time for a siege mentality! Leeds ,Ipswich and Southampton have all had poor runs so some context and perspective is required.

Let the non playing stuff be d/w by the legals and us fans galvanise in getting behind the boys completing  the job in hand starting on Friday, we can do this!

UTC 👊🦊

Edited by Bluetintedspecs
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest leatherhead32
16 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I'm a little mystified by the over critical anti Enzo rhetoric from some quarters.

I know the jittery nerves, from our poor run at this point in the season, have been exacerbated by the PSR situation, however, now is not the time for panic and drama it's the time for a siege mentality! Leeds ,Ipswich and Southampton have all had poor runs so some context and perspective is required.

Let the non playing stuff be d/w by the legals and us fans galvanise in getting behind the boys completing  the job in hand starting on Friday, we can do this!

UTC 👊🦊

me too we are top if we dont lose our game in hand , the boro leeds games were always potential banana skins so guess qpr was the one that sent fans into tizzy , but we hit back at sunderland and decent draw at hull, the club under investigation by the sweeney dirty squad  has made lots of fans become wannabe accountants as they are good at mafs and sums but i saw martin lewis near the ground today WELL a bloke who looked like him with a calculator in morrisons so all will be ok. the run in starts good friday so dont get hot n cross get behind the team . coyb.   

6 minutes ago, leatherhead32 said:

me too we are top if we dont lose our game in hand , the boro leeds games were always potential banana skins so guess qpr was the one that sent fans into tizzy , but we hit back at sunderland and decent draw at hull, the club under investigation by the sweeney dirty squad  has made lots of fans become wannabe accountants as they are good at mafs and sums but i saw martin lewis near the ground today WELL a bloke who looked like him with a calculator in morrisons so all will be ok. the run in starts good friday so dont get hot n cross get behind the team . coyb.   

Was Anushka with Martin ? She's hot lol

Let's do this 👊🦊