Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marcymarc666

Why is this all going t### up ?

I do wonder if a lot of the players know they’re leaving, have zero choice in that matter and therefore that extra 5% is just gone. Like just compare those energy levels today to those of what Ipswich will produce tonight.

• Like 4

So many reasons…

- Rudkin (players looking at next moves)

- Not selling / signing in January 

- Enzos poor game management, no plan B 

- Playing players out of form (KDH, Mavi)

- Players not given a fair crack who are just as good as players playing (Coady, Cannon, Souttar

- Poor home support (80 minute brigade) 

- Poor away support (noise not numbers)

- Supporters pulling in different directions 

- Hamza playing 

In truth the above has been since start of the season, but not being highlighted as getting results at the time. 

Edited by alanf0x

Just now, dannythefox said:

100% and he won’t do it, stubbornness will cost him his job. 

I wouldn’t imagine he’d be that bothered with his payoff he’d be able to buy a lifetime supply of black just for men gel lol

The next 8 games could define the clubs future for years to come. We could be dead in the water next season if we're still in this league. Can't buy players, sell our best players, possible points deduction, financial scrutiny and trying to keep going. 

These players need to realise how important this is for fans. They could leave a deep scar that only a full reset ( board included) will solve. Or we're down a hole without a ladder. 

• Like 1

I think a lot of it comes down to Ricardo being out and that we don't have anyone else who's a natural for playing that right-back/midfielder role; Hamza looks okay in midfield or in defense but seems to be easy to isolate in transition. That forces panic-adjustments from the centre-backs, which gets them back into last season's form. It really feels like it would have made more sense to have a plan B rather than put square pegs into round holes.

For me a combination of:

Stubbornly one dimensional tactics from the manager. The players were improving and our performances improving for 1/2 season, now the reverse seems to be happening. We are easy to play against because nothing is a surprise. It’s frightening that Enzo doesn’t see this. 

Lack of fitness - our players look less fit than the opposition regularly.

Fatigue, slightly different to above, we seem to be tired almost from the start of a game. Are they not enjoying the football?

Positivity - The players and manager had a real bounce in their step that’s quickly gone.

January - The psychological boost of a couple of new players would have done much to reverse the above list.

January again - Square pegs in round holes is always going to be a problem in an inherited squad. Swapping 2 squares for 2 rounds significantly improves the fit the squad has for the manager and every transfer window should see an improvement.

January AGAIN - Without the above the current squad sees the staleness and lack of continual improvement and ambition, they question the club.

The FFS effect - imagine giving your all, playing with minor injuries, and feeling like it’s an uphill battle. The club is badly run, we don’t improve the squad, the league are going to screw us, the manager won’t change etc etc …. Losing motivation even very slightly is all it takes at this level of sport to decline quickly

Substitutions - 5 sets of fresh legs per game allowed, and yet we use 2 at most and even then only for limited time. If I’m a sub I’m frustrated. If I’m playing alongside someone having a stinker I’m frustrated. If I’m having a stinker I learn that it’s ok. It’s poor messaging from the manager. 

Rudkin. 

Enzo’s Managerial Inexperience is a massive problem for us now the results aren’t going for us. What he has said recently like pre Leeds for example trying to play down everything has come back to bite him.

There is no open leadership support for Enzo from Top or Rudkin. There lack of footballing knowledge is painful. Look what’s happened with the women’s team ffs.

The club need someone with sound working knowledge of the game to come in and re-structure the club and advise the boy Top as to where his family’s money is being spunked.  For example Simon Jordan (now I’m not saying appoint him)

• Like 1

Today I saw Vardy miss a hat trick,but that apart still not convinced we have players in their best positions . Ndidi is a great defensive midfielder but now he is pushed forward and seems lost. Not a good idea to have a midget in defence especially one who (as today) cannot spot danger and isn't prepared to block with his body (How many games have we won since Choudhory came into the side?)  At this rate we will struggle to make the play-offs!

For those saying we have been "worked out" – we haven't. Today was a great example of that. 

Players just need to start taking responsibility and putting away their chances.

We started p*ssing away easy changes in the Leeds game and have been doing it ever since. 

27 minutes ago, Parker Pen said:

Enzo’s Managerial Inexperience is a massive problem for us now the results aren’t going for us. What he has said recently like pre Leeds for example trying to play down everything has come back to bite him.

There is no open leadership support for Enzo from Top or Rudkin. There lack of footballing knowledge is painful. Look what’s happened with the women’s team ffs.

The club need someone with sound working knowledge of the game to come in and re-structure the club and advise the boy Top as to where his family’s money is being spunked.  For example Simon Jordan (now I’m not saying appoint him)

Good points..... In the past with king power owners lacking footballing nouse we had guys who looked after alot of footballing angles of the club.....we had old fashioned men with modern ideas. Pearson  Shakespeare Walsh on medical you had Rennie and Pearson also got in some Psycho Wacko.

With men with footballing knowledge gone we have the usual crap running the club that alot of companies that went bust usually have had

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

For those saying we have been "worked out" – we haven't. Today was a great example of that. 

Players just need to start taking responsibility and putting away their chances.

We started p*ssing away easy changes in the Leeds game and have been doing it ever since. 

Nothing there no passion, Ipswich have desire and players that care, and that is on a fraction of what we pay our useless lot 

2 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Good points..... In the past with king power owners lacking footballing nouse we had guys who looked after alot of footballing angles of the club.....we had old fashioned men with modern ideas. Pearson  Shakespeare Walsh on medical you had Rennie and Pearson also got him so Psycho Wacko.

With men with footballing knowledge gone we have the usual crap running the club that alot of companies that went bust usually have had

I agree, Very much the blind leading the blind at the moment. Remember Big Nige and Steve Walsh were Milan’s appointments. King Power wanted Sven, it went wrong so we got them back. Rudkin is massively inexperienced as a business leader let alone one for football. Like anyone in a failing business you need someone with answers and fast otherwise like the players on the pitch you get sussed out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lionator said:

I do wonder if a lot of the players know they’re leaving, have zero choice in that matter and therefore that extra 5% is just gone. Like just compare those energy levels today to those of what Ipswich will produce tonight.

Not sure about that, they'll want that title of winners, but they know there place in first 11 is safe, thats more likely the issue