Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

Just now, STUHILL said:

Enzo was likely unhappy with our urgency and told the players to calm down and play it around the back more so we don't lose the ball... :facepalm:

Exactly..  coz we all know that 70/30 possession win gets us 3 points 

• Like 1

It's a real mystery how playing the same players, in the same system, with the same tactical approach, results in the same problem every week. Just a real mystery

• Like 3

I mean genuinely I think I despise Enzo more than I did Rodger’s at this point.  One had us right near the bottom of the league and one has us at the top. It’s baffling how much Enzo is screwing thus up

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Will it be another weekend ruined...thanks LCFC. 

I'm guessing we don't look like scoring at all

It’s the realisation we’ll never score from here, just tippy tappy rubbish for 45 minutes

IMG_3334.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Same. If we bottle this game I'm calling it a season. Ain't worth fvcking up every weekend for this rubbish 

I don’t want to care, but it ruins my weekends…. It’s frustrating cause I feel it’s so avoidable, but Enzo’s marriage to this system is culpable now… when he gives in with 2mins to go and changes it we look so much more threatening 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

Exactly. If we lose tonight I hope Ipswich and Leeds put us out our misery.. can't take the false hope weekly 

I’m actually not angry any more.