Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

18 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Definitely missed a trick not having the new kit on sale last weekend

they can barely manage to sell the existing ones. a new kit would cause the shop to implode. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

they can barely manage to sell the existing ones. a new kit would cause the shop to implode. 

Exactly should have released the new kit Friday morning shop wouldn’t be able to cope queues round the block all weekend adding to the hype lol

6 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

Wasn't there quite a long delay releasing the new kit last season? It's almost as though some people behind the scenes might not really know what they're doing 🤔 

In their defence, relegation meant FBS were no longer sponsors, which had us scrambling around for a deal before settling for KP again. 

On 04/05/2024 at 09:47, Tielemans63 said:

20240504_094651.thumb.jpg.f45da60c960cd86139aff4f4c28ab8be.jpg

Still not been on sponsor, but the more I see this kit the more I like it.

I just hope it’s accurate and the darker navy parts aren’t actually gold. If the render is correct, this could be one of the nicest home kits we’ve had under Adidas.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MadsEmil said:

IMG_2097.jpg

Design looks very similar to this season's home kit (collar, stripe length and subtle pattern). That said, if it's a Photoshop job rather than the real thing, it's one of the best I've seen! I wouldn't mind that at all.

A

2 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Design looks very similar to this season's home kit (collar, stripe length and subtle pattern). That said, if it's a Photoshop job rather than the real thing, it's one of the best I've seen! I wouldn't mind that at all.

That's image has definitely been photoshopped. Not saying the actual kit won't be similar (have no idea), but that's a rather lazy attempt. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, ian__marshall said:

A

That's image has definitely been photoshopped. Not saying the actual kit won't be similar (have no idea), but that's a rather lazy attempt. 

It’s surely last seasons kit photoshopped by keying the colour and adjusting the saturation surely? Then just switching the logo. 

If the club keep the fox pattern this season, that’s very very lazy.

Note: I’ve done a reverse image search in Google and it’s yielding no results :unsure:

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

Clearing the wardrobes out found the free Alliance and Leicester shirt that they gave us, along with a matchday meal in restaurant, for the first season at the new ground. It still has tags on as unworn due to being a FB then. Fits perfect now. Nice to know that there is one advantage to being old and throwing nothing away.

5 hours ago, ian__marshall said:

A

Lazy attempt feels harsh.. better than most people could do :blink:

On 07/05/2024 at 14:15, slymunn said:

They are Myanmar's largest corporate investor.

PTT pays around US$500 million per year to the state-owned Myanmar Oil, directly benefiting the military junta who launched a coup against the government.

Taking the morality stance on this, it could be a lot worse. Rather this Company than say Dortmund’s sponsors - Evonik. 

17 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Taking the morality stance on this, it could be a lot worse. Rather this Company than say Dortmund’s sponsors - Evonik. 

I agree there are worse about based on history.

But when the one we are linked with is currently affecting people I know, it doesn't sit great.

• Like 1