Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Blood money on our shirt if it is correct they are to be our sponsor.

Spare us the history lesson. We are here in the now and that on our shirt is a disgrace.

In all fairness, I do agree and I don’t want them on our shirt. Just be nice to have a break from the doom and gloom and look at some kits 

Edited by phoneticerror

The logo icon looks a little British gas and a little ladies privates. Better than our last sponsor design wise. I’ve no idea about the dodgy dealings of the sponsor. Wish we could go back to good ol walkers crisps. 

• Like 2

First I've bothered to read anything about PTT today but this is fvcking grim if it is indeed the case.

I'll be surprised if it isn't now, disappointingly our sponsor being a state owned oil merchant should probably be expected as much as gold on the kit and Rudkin keeping his job.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Wasn’t PTT mentioned by kyleolly, who then quickly passed it off as a joke?

Yeah, he posted alluding to something to PTT and then when people started guessing they may be a shirt sponsor he kind of laughed it all off. 

18 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Yeah, he posted alluding to something to PTT and then when people started guessing they may be a shirt sponsor he kind of laughed it all off. 

But then images started emerging of a plausible-looking kit with PTT as the sponsor. So either: a) people are creating fake mock-ups based on kylelolly’s rumour; or b) kylelolly was right that PTT is the new sponsor but for some reason got cold feet about revealing it so tried to pass it off as a joke. 

I’m leaning towards b).

Things that we, as a fan base, can do:

1. Do not buy the kit or anything with the sponsors logo on

2. Protest against the club's decision in a noticeable manner (i.e. banners, singing anti-sponsor songs)

None of the companies (PTT, LCFC, nor King Power) will want the spotlight shone on them in this way. It may not make a difference now, but hopefully it will be something considered in future sponsorship deals.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I mean, I'll be much more worried if it's confirmed rather than just FT rumours but you do have to question why the kit hasn't been unveiled yet considering we've just been promoted and demand is likely to be high.

12 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Screen_Shot_2021-03-01_at_2.28.39_PM.png

The old lazy copy and paste of that rubbish posturing picture again that is used to justify how people can have extreme views about some human rights violations (and daggers’ original comment was extreme!) but completely ignore others when those human rights violations are needed to suit their lifestyle. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ThorpeAstleyFox said:

Things that we, as a fan base, can do:

1. Do not buy the kit or anything with the sponsors logo on

2. Protest against the club's decision in a noticeable manner (i.e. banners, singing anti-sponsor songs)

None of the companies (PTT, LCFC, nor King Power) will want the spotlight shone on them in this way. It may not make a difference now, but hopefully it will be something considered in future sponsorship deals.

If any sponsorship deal will help us adhere to FFP at a very critical and urgent point in the history of the club then I’m all for it whoever that sponsor is tbh. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

If any sponsorship deal will help us adhere to FFP at a very critical and urgent point in the history of the club then I’m all for it whoever that sponsor is tbh. 

Yeah I’m this, let’s protest this sponsor which will change absolutely nothing in the world other than leaving the club short of funds!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

I realise that some people find thinking very hard, and I do empathise with you, I really do, but if you are going to try to post gotchas on the forum then:

1. Don’t copy paste from a quick google search 

2. Don’t copy paste badly so the font doesn’t marry

3. Read what you’ve written and badly copy pasted prior to clicking ‘submit reply’

By following those basic steps you stand a better chance of conveying your point with the minimum of ensuing embarrassment as people point and laugh at you. Does that happen often? I reckon it does. 

Me, I tried replying to you through the medium of morse code and flags in my back garden - but you either have me on ignore or you don’t know morse code as you didn’t reply. I’m reckoning it’s the latter as your post indicates you are thicker than mince. 

Love a smug, arrogant post, flexing your intelligence and suggesting I am thick. You were the one who wanted to fvck King Power, fvck PTT and fvck those many thousand of us who will buy the shirt. That’s not a particularly intelligent post and maybe that’s why you get clearly uneducated people like me responding to you. The fact is the mining of the materials that have made your phone, your tablet and your laptop will have also originated from or contributed to human rights violations. So yeh maybe get your flags out and your morse code out, at least that way you’ll be able to demonstrate your intellect whilst at the same time posting less abuse on here. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1