Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Southampton (H) - Tue 23/04/24 - 20:00 KO

27 minutes ago, Hammo said:

I hope the amount of good fortune we had against West Brom is not needed again tonight, otherwise it will be another agonising watch.

It’s about time this team got their act together and finally gave us a rousing performance to remember. Surely they can raise their game for this one…

It’s worrying I can’t remember the last time we played well? Must have been months ago surely? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

I'm confident we will beat Southampton the next time we meet. (May 26th, Wembley Stadium).

Saturday 5th September, 2026 after they get promoted.

6 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

1st half vs Sheff Weds - crap 2nd half and pretty poor since - that was 13th Feb

Weren't bad at Watford (but not for the whole game), probably Stoke, we were coasting then!!!  How times have changed.

Guest leatherhead32

dont think wel put on a great performance tonight or next two but just enough to end up champions. strange aint it that we have a new gaffa some new players and in a great position but the vibe aint great . the club behind scenes are not worth a light imo but id love it if we show our appriciation to the gaffa and lads basically like saturday which was immense from the supporters who stayed back:thumbup::worship: . more of that to get us over the line during the next 270 minutes then wer doing our part a least .:scarf: 

1 minute ago, squidsworth said:

I would estimate 1-3 but it's not unusual to have 0 on occasion. 

Depends if you have had tablets to open the floodgates & lighten the load OR put a bung in it and save the outgoings for another day.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Depends if you have had tablets to open the floodgates & lighten the load OR put a bung in it and save the outgoings for another day.

I hope today is the latter else it won't be blue and white army we're singing 

On holiday and booked a massage pre-match. What a mistake that’ll be when I’m tensed to fook after 3 Patson Crapper open goal misses 

Just now, KFS said:

On holiday and booked a massage pre-match. What a mistake that’ll be when I’m tensed to fook after 3 Patson Crapper open goal misses 

Don't be so pessimistic - there might be a happy ending.

• Haha 3