Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Southampton (H) - Tue 23/04/24 - 20:00 KO

15 minutes ago, murphy said:

but the latter also guarantees the title, barring something miraculous with goal difference.

Are people really thinking about winning the Championship rather than top two?

Top two is all that matters, if we come first great but top two is the only thing we should be thinking about as today stands.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Would be nice if both wingers and striker could perform in unison for a game, when that happens we are unstoppable.

I’d just like to see our wingers take the handbrake off and go full flow. You have to take some risks in the final third but too often they pause and stop, a few step overs then go backwards. They are both capable of it. Against West Brom they both also cut down to the line and delivered good crosses with their respective weaker foots. Fatawus led to a goal. Strikers thrive on that and if the ball doesn’t come across eventually stop looking so often and make those runs. As you say it all happens in unison. No point holding back now especially tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Are people really thinking about winning the Championship rather than top two?

Top two is all that matters, if we come first great but top two is the only thing we should be thinking about as today stands.

I'll be gutted if we finish second.  We have seven second tier titles, the joint record with Man City.  One more takes us clear.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I said this before saturdays game so I'm saying it again( yes I know it backfired!).

If Hamzas playing I'm walking straight back out.

Dont let me down you ws

Draw isn’t the end of the world ipswich still have a few hard games and qpr won’t make it easy for Leeds. Hopefully confidence is up from Saturday just need to defend a little better and not allow them as many shots as we won’t get away with it again 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Raj said:

I said this before saturdays game so I'm saying it again( yes I know it backfired!).

If Hamzas playing I'm walking straight back out.

Dont let me down you ws

Yeah, because he was absolute doggo against WBA!!😂

3 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Games like these you need the big strong boys in the box for the corners like Ulloa..... Souttar would be that option 

Tend to agree fella, why aren’t we playing souttar? 

If he isn’t playing then sell him 

• Like 1

Tonight’s game is dedicated to the Disability Matters Campaign.

There is a light show with a warning about how this could affect those sensitive to light. Concerns to disability@ email address

what a club 🤣

IMG_3202.thumb.jpeg.1c8bb175fc215ed75883980ed25e9d81.jpeg

IMG_3203.jpeg

• Haha 2

We all fear the worst because that's been the outcome so often with this group. Just for once get the job done so we can all get a good night's sleep! Having said that, win tonight and we still need to win one of our last two. What could go wrong? It's the lot of a Leicester fan to be put through the ringer!

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Dropping Coady is laughable

To be fair though he said himself he was knackered after the WBA game on Sky

Edited by Tuna