Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Southampton (H) - Tue 23/04/24 - 20:00 KO

1 minute ago, fox_favourite said:

No problem, I'll be interested to see who is on there. 

To be fair I was only sent those two changes so I presumed the rest of the XI is unchanged. 

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Dropping Coady is laughable

To be fair we conceded our highest xGA in the league possibly of the season...i got bored after going back to January. So I wouldn't say he's come in and improved things at the weekend.

Just now, filbertway said:

To be fair we conceded our highest xGA in the league possibly of the season...i got bored after going back to January. So I wouldn't say he's come in and improved things at the weekend.

We also were completely overran vs Sunderland when he previously last started. Enzo cannot seriously think it's his presence that's causing that though. His organisational skills in both games were excellent and it would be fair to consider we'd have been wors without him in both games. 

Just now, Ric Flair said:

We also were completely overran vs Sunderland when he previously last started. Enzo cannot seriously think it's his presence that's causing that though. His organisational skills in both games were excellent and it would be fair to consider we'd have been wors without him in both games. 

Think more likely a recovery issue, Coady hasn't been playing much.

We have been critical of him not rotating, we can't have it both ways.

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Think more likely a recovery issue, Coady hasn't been playing much.

We have been critical of him not rotating, we can't have it both ways.

Haha this is not a rotational reason

2 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

What old man is going on his own tonight and forgot his season ticket. Has anyone done this before? If so, is there a procedure to follow, like going to the office and proving ID or something?

Go to the ticket booths next to the club shop. They may be able to print a new card off for you. It'll be £25.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

What old man is going on his own tonight and forgot his season ticket. Has anyone done this before? If so, is there a procedure to follow, like going to the office and proving ID or something?

Yes they will charge you though obviously 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Big Blue Maff said:

Tend to agree fella, why aren’t we playing souttar? 

If he isn’t playing then sell him 

It took the media questioning Enzo last week on why doesn't he start  Coady and that kind of irritated him.... doubt he'll give in and play Souttar when everyone's been a bit quiet on that front