Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Southampton 5-0 post match mutual touching frisky party

Absolutely superb performance, defensively arguably our best of the season, to restrict a pretty free scoring side like Southampton to no shots on target was brilliant and was the foundation for a scintillating attacking display, what a difference it makes when we are ruthless in front of goal and take our chances. 

When we click this is football is very special and I still think there is a lot of improvements to make both in player development and with the recruitment of players better suited to Enzo’s style. Still absolutely buzzing this morning. 

• Like 1

Really enjoyed last night. I’d argue Vardy goals one of the best passing move goals of the season and proof we can play good quick one/ two touch passing to create chances.

more of this please 

Edited by Lesta2014

1 hour ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Absolutely superb performance, defensively arguably our best of the season, to restrict a pretty free scoring side like Southampton to no shots on target was brilliant and was the foundation for a scintillating attacking display, what a difference it makes when we are ruthless in front of goal and take our chances. 

When we click this is football is very special and I still think there is a lot of improvements to make both in player development and with the recruitment of players better suited to Enzo’s style. Still absolutely buzzing this morning. 

Speaking of defensive performance, anyone pick up on Mads ecstatically cheering at Cody’s defensive header at about 90 odd mins? You can see just how much it meant. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jim5000 said:

Anyone still not happy with Enzo?

To early to say. Two games of better football. More open and what most of us have wanted and been asking for.

But if he reverts to type yes fvck off.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, jimsmallman said:

I had to work during the game, and was running around with rehearsals and stuff

Checked the score and it was 1-0. Then couldn’t look at my phone for what felt like an eternity and it was 4-0. 

Delighted for Fatawu, and indeed the whole side. Also delighted that we got to batter Russell Martin twice in a season. 

I am now going to watch the game in full on ESPN+ and read all of your comments on the matchday thread as I go, with joy in my heart.  

Just gutted the Preston game is on Monday so won’t be able to see it again. As always, you lot will talk me through it later on. 

When did pronhub do rehearsals??