CornwallFox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Great goal. Once we draw the opponents in, when we do manage to beat a press, we move it forward quite quickly. 1
LCFCJohn Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 4 minutes ago, CornwallFox said: Our fans are booing one of our players from the first minute. I actually hate our fan base. Entitled pr***s. I’m not saying I agree with it but it’s not entitled. It’s a broken relationship between fans and player, that’s all. It’s on the club for not moving him on and probably making Martin select him.
HoustonFox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September To be fair, that was a nice goal. Crapped my pants the entire time thinking we’d lose it though
Gazza3 Posted 19 September Posted 19 September All came from passing it around at the back.great brussell ball goal 1
Stopharage Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Fantastic goal. I’ll repeat last week’s post. Half of FoxesTalk put their foot through their tv as Cullen scores. 1
StinckleyFox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Everyone’s favourite full back putting a ball in to everyone’s favourite forward to put the ball away. Love it.
Recommended Posts