Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
22 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

After how much the Barnsley game effected the rest of my weekend I think i'll swerve this one. The last few weeks have been much calmer and i'm embarrassed that this football club still has the ability to control my happiness.

 

Respect those that still have the stomach for this.

We hope for better

Posted
4 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

I need to move 50 garden slabs from my back garden to the front. I’m choosing to do this instead of using my season ticket. Lots more entertaining.

It the same backwards and sideways, everywhere you go

  • Haha 4
Posted
57 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

You’ll be waiting a while. 
 

This is as nailed on a defeat as there’s ever been. 

If l thought we would kept lossing every game, and have no hope, l would stop going, l still have the buzz to go down, you hope for it to get better, new owners, money coming in, different style of play, you live in hope.

  • Like 3
Posted
18 minutes ago, Blueman1967 said:

If l thought we would kept lossing every game, and have no hope, l would stop going, l still have the buzz to go down, you hope for it to get better, new owners, money coming in, different style of play, you live in hope.

Equally, sometimes is it better to just  accept it won’t? That’s with the silence around a take over at this moment administration is more likely. With no leadership at the top of the club, we will go nowhere. Sometimes accepting it, just eases the pain when it goes to shit. 
 

I think Martins time is over, I don’t think we win another game under him, his heads gone, calling the club shit? 
 

 

I think in some respects we need to wise up as a fan base, we could end up in the situation Sheffield Wednesday were, and I genuinely don’t think the fan base will do anything about it, a few hundred will, but the majority will just watch it happen…..

Posted

I do wonder if Peterborough are the type of side who'll play into our hands a bit by actually attacking. They're that sort of club.

Posted

Savage hasn't too shabby a record as a manager and theyve had a while to work with him and look for a bounce. That being said, I fancy a comfortable win. 

 

The team will be very different to the other night for a start. 3-0 or 4-0.. yes a clean sheet. 

Posted
59 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Savage hasn't too shabby a record as a manager and theyve had a while to work with him and look for a bounce. That being said, I fancy a comfortable win. 

 

The team will be very different to the other night for a start. 3-0 or 4-0.. yes a clean sheet. 

With our defence 🤣🤣🤣

  • Like 1
Posted
4 hours ago, Simonb said:

Savage hasn't too shabby a record as a manager and theyve had a while to work with him and look for a bounce. That being said, I fancy a comfortable win. 

 

The team will be very different to the other night for a start. 3-0 or 4-0.. yes a clean sheet. 

You have watched us this season?! There is no way that were keeping a cleansheet or beating these 3-2 let alone 3 or 4-0. 

 

Evidence - every game this season! All I can see is a 2-0 loss with 21 shots, 77% possession with fluffed shots. Peterborough 5 shots, 2 goals and defending deep for 50 minutes. Rince and repeat

  • Like 3
Posted
4 hours ago, Pita said:

With our defence 🤣🤣🤣

Just what I was thinking. 

 

Why wouldn't you attack right down the middle of our defence - we're also amazingly poor at left back more or less whoever plays there 

  • Like 1
Posted

Just remember we have been sh1t since Enzo left.

Any result is a bonus under the Lord Martin

Posted
On 08/10/2026 at 07:57, The boy Linacre said:

If he’s fit

he’ll play Bobby, guys just a waster, school playground footballer since his signing.  One half good game a season 

Doesnt make us better in ANY way.

IF he had finished his chances in the 1st few games, we’d be in the top 6 AND have much less pressure on these 2 games.

If I see he is starting I honestly think I will turn back round and head home 

  • Haha 1
Posted
13 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Equally, sometimes is it better to just  accept it won’t? That’s with the silence around a take over at this moment administration is more likely. With no leadership at the top of the club, we will go nowhere. Sometimes accepting it, just eases the pain when it goes to shit. 
 

I think Martins time is over, I don’t think we win another game under him, his heads gone, calling the club shit? 
 

 

I think in some respects we need to wise up as a fan base, we could end up in the situation Sheffield Wednesday were, and I genuinely don’t think the fan base will do anything about it, a few hundred will, but the majority will just watch it happen…..

Leicester til 10 minutes before the half/full time whistle

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Pita said:

With our defence 🤣🤣🤣

Genuine question though who is our defence? Last time out faes started so it’s anyone’s guess who the cbs would be 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Genuine question though who is our defence? Last time our faes started so it’s anyone’s guess who the cbs would be 

It really is. All four of them played over the mid week.

Kanga for Finland u21s

Souttar against Stevenage

and Okoli and O'Hora in the BCD match, apparently

Edited by FoxinNotts
Posted

I want to see a consistent, settled CB paring for the next three matches. Souttar and Kangasniemi would be the dream, but I'd settle for Souttar and O'Hora, with Kanga on the bench.

Posted (edited)

I wont be in attendance, Much prefer to go Quorn FC these days.

 

For the record though, i think we will pip this 3-2.

 

Posh will play into our hands having a go.

 

However, if we concede first could be a repeat of the Oxford debacle.

Edited by stevostadium
Posted

I just see this scenario:- 

 

We start well, dominating possession but don't take a couple of chances. Posh & fans, who are fired up by the appointment of Savage, have a couple of good moments & then take the lead through a blunder on our part. Their confidence grows, fans are loud & lauding Savage, & they get a 2nd. Our team fall apart, atmosphere is toxic & the grounds nearly empty on 80 minutes.

 

Of course, I am not being clever with this scenario as we  have seen it many times in the last few years. But I just see the combination of Posh team & fans getting a lift from Savage's appointment, being really bad news for us.

Posted
5 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I hope Martin gets pelters, do not allow him to stand there and call Leicester City shit…. Thus slagging the fans off…… disrespecting a history he could only dream of. 
 

Force him out. 

Nigel Pearson respond to a fan's abuse by casually telling him to “fuck off  and die” | Eat My Goal

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...