Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I don't normally pay much attention to celebrity twitter but I've just been shown a Gwyneth Paltrow Halloween costume that made me actually laugh out loud. 

I'm not quite sure how to link it here but I'm sure someone can Google it and rustle it up. 

It's technically a spoiler but if you didn't know that you wouldn't find it funny anyway. 

14 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I don't normally pay much attention to celebrity twitter but I've just been shown a Gwyneth Paltrow Halloween costume that made me actually laugh out loud. 

I'm not quite sure how to link it here but I'm sure someone can Google it and rustle it up. 

It's technically a spoiler but if you didn't know that you wouldn't find it funny anyway. 

What's in the box?

41 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I actually got to witness the Orient express in Budapest a few months back. Bloody beautiful machine in the flesh 

but you have to share the toilet which is down the corridor.

9 minutes ago, FIF said:

but you have to share the toilet which is down the corridor.

Thats why I decided not to go on it ...    a mans toilet is a very personal and private affair and needs to be available at a moments notice ...     paying all that money and someone keeps banging on the door when you are having a quiet read is totally unacceptable.   

2 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

So is it the exact same story then?  I've not seen it but kinda assumed it was one of those re-make with a twist affairs.

Bound to be the same story. I've never seen the point, why not do a new movie?

4 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

So is it the exact same story then?  I've not seen it but kinda assumed it was one of those re-make with a twist affairs.

Perhaps the twist is that NONE of them did it !! ..  as opposed to ...   hang on ..  two moderators are watching me closely ...   I'd better go ...   

Guest seanfox778

Does anyone have a go to movie if they’re drunk? Sometimes I come home (without pulling, unfortunately) and am not ready to go sleep right away but i always watch 1 of 3 films automatically and they’re Total Recall (1990), The Terminator or Robocop (1987). Not sure why but it’s always one of these 3.

Edited by seanfox778

watched Dr Strange at the weekend - Thought the first half of the film, the set up, the premise, the story, although a little cliched, was really good. 2nd half of the film was a bit shit though - shit visuals, story petered out and I finished it disappointed.