Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

18 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Mick and Keef will be disappointed when they make their weekly visit later and find curry's off the menu.

It'll be goodbye Ruby Tuesday.

As for Paul McCartney, he over-reacted on being served a pile of lumpy mash. He chucked a toilet through the window, closely followed by the mash.

So, there was a loo seat in the sky with dire mounds.

Did you hear about Michael Jackson’s visit?

He ordered Eggs on toast.

The waitress replied, how would you like the eggs cooking for you Michael (I think she was a fan)?

Micheal said “Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
Please do not make me repeat it.
I quite like them poached but definitely not fried.

Today I want scrambled but only egg whites.

Just beat it.

Sha’moan mutherfuker!

Edited by Strokes
  • Haha 1

On 28/04/2020 at 00:15, Alf Bentley said:

Mick and Keef will be disappointed when they make their weekly visit later and find curry's off the menu.

As for Paul McCartney, he over-reacted on being served a pile of lumpy mash. He chucked a toilet through the window, closely followed by the mash.

On 28/04/2020 at 00:15, Alf Bentley said:

My reaction to pretty much every Lame Joke Eel. - GIF on Imgur

• Haha 1

I'm sure wherever my dad is; he's looking down on us. He's not dead, just very condescending

I wasn't particularly close to my dad before he died... which was lucky, because he trod on a land mine

Combine Harvesters. And you'll have a really big restaurant

I went to a pub quiz in Liverpool, had a few drinks so wasn’t much use. Just for a laugh I wrote The Beatles or Steven Gerrard for every answer … came second.

Kim Kardashian is saddled with a huge arse ... but enough about Kanye West

................................Some good jokes from the Edinburgh Fringe over the years

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Red Squirrel said:

I'm sure wherever my dad is; he's looking down on us. He's not dead, just very condescending

I wasn't particularly close to my dad before he died... which was lucky, because he trod on a land mine

Combine Harvesters. And you'll have a really big restaurant

I went to a pub quiz in Liverpool, had a few drinks so wasn’t much use. Just for a laugh I wrote The Beatles or Steven Gerrard for every answer … came second.

Kim Kardashian is saddled with a huge arse ... but enough about Kanye West

................................Some good jokes from the Edinburgh Fringe over the years

Are you Tim Vine? 

Please leave.

@Izzy you post what you damn well want in here lol

• Haha 1

A 74 year old pastor has become the first person to die after taking Donald Trump's advice to use bleach as a Coronavirus cure. He was taken to hospital where he succumbed after his wife injected him with Domestos.

She has now been charged with causing a bleach of the priest.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

If you want to save money this Christmas, now is the perfect time to tell the kids that Santa didn't make it through the pandemic.

I heard that his business got shut down due to his staff breaching social distancing rules.

It was deemed to be an elf and safety issue.

• Like 1

On 01/05/2020 at 12:57, Wortho said:

A 74 year old pastor has become the first person to die after taking Donald Trump's advice to use bleach as a Coronavirus cure. He was taken to hospital where he succumbed after his wife injected him with Domestos.

She has now been charged with causing a bleach of the priest.

Where have you been? wherever it was, please go back. lol