Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

When the old version of our current badge is used. It was changed, what, 9 years ago? The first result on images is the new one, just how are people using the old one? It takes more effort to get it wrong ffs

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Stadt said:

When the old version of our current badge is used. It was changed, what, 9 years ago? The first result on images is the new one, just how are people using the old one? It takes more effort to get it wrong ffs

Its more of a version .1 change from thr pre-anniversary badge to the post-anniversary badge rather than a massive revamp to be fair.

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Its more of a version .1 change from thr pre-anniversary badge to the post-anniversary badge rather than a massive revamp to be fair.

I know it's not massively different but if you search "Leicester City badge", the old one appears 5th on the search.

On 27/08/2018 at 16:25, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Well if stuff as simple as that "grinds your gears" then you probably haven't really got much to complain about in life so you're a lucky boy! #LiveYourBestLife 

Nah the big problems aren't worth mentioning. Like how people on Room 101 are apparently told not to put stuff in like ISIS or guncrime etc

• Like 2

On 27/08/2018 at 17:13, Bellend Sebastian said:

The 'he's only playing' dogs not on a lead in public. One scratched my leg today and drew blood - my lad was terrified when it ran at him, but fortunately it didn't hurt him, so no need to smash its spine against the goalposts

Teach him to be a tree.  Arms crossed, turn side on to the dog, completely still and ignore it.  Works 99% of the time with excitable dogs.

• Thanks 1

On 27/08/2018 at 12:13, Bellend Sebastian said:

The 'he's only playing' dogs not on a lead in public. One scratched my leg today and drew blood - my lad was terrified when it ran at him, but fortunately it didn't hurt him, so no need to smash its spine against the goalposts

Swift kick to the cvnts face will  do (both dog and owner). You were just playing and practicing your karate moves of course.  Not really the dogs fault (i get it) so make sure its a double kick to the owner.  Be responsible dog owners ffs. i get people love their dogs and thats great but recognize some people are terrified of them and even allergic. If its a leash free park then gotta deal with it i suppose.

I wouldnt say thay im terrified of dogs but ive been bit 3 times and in all 3 instances i was minding my own business.   Dogs came out of nowhere and bit me because of stupid owners letting their dogs run free. Twice on my calf and the other my foot. I also happen to have a wife who is allergic to dogs.

Oh and pick up your dogs shit you dirty bastards.

Dog rant over for jattDOGG lol

I'm not sure, but it's definitely a heated battle between dog owners and parents of small children for the most entitled, obnoxious and irritating set of people. 

Their dogs/kids can never do any wrong, and woe betide they ever take responsibility for anything they might cause/do.

Edited by Footballwipe
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

I'm not sure, but it's definitely a heated battle between dog owners and parents of small children for the most entitled, obnoxious and irritating set of people. 

Their dogs/kids can never do any wrong, and woe betide they ever take responsibility for anything they might cause/do.

Dog owners with their children... :surrender:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

Parents of small children are far worse than dog owners in my view.

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

Parents of small children are far worse than dog owners in my view.

Its probably because when you actually have children you pay more attention to " threats" and when you are not a dog owner or pet owner in general you are inclined to think the worst case and err on the side of caution.   Side note i've never seen a childs shit on my garden, just the local dogs whose owners clearly are not with it. Granted i havent sent the shit in for DNA analysis so maybe the 2 year old next door is dropping logs on my garden in the night or the local cat had the runs. Lol 

I have a 5 and 3 year old and they are not the type to provoke  a dog. When i see dogs around i make sure my kids are near me or my wife.  If im at a park (where kids swings and playgrounds are) and a dog owner has their dog roaming free you damn right i will be inclined to ask the owner to please put the leash on. I dont know your dog or what is capable of. I recognize that most dogs are fun loving and just want to run around and have a good time etc (ie wont attack my kids). My dad has a dog and the kids love it but only because they are familiar with it. Any other dog and they are scared when the dog looks at them basically.

A bit of common sense is required by both parents and dog owners. Not everyone loves dogs (and not everyone loves kids lol).

Edited by Jattdogg

Cyclists jumping red lights when I am crossing the road and somehow shouting at me when they are in the wrong then constantly moaning about cars cutting them up.  And when they jump off their bikes at crossings and walk across like a pedestrian than jump back on it.

Actually, just basically cyclists in general.  Massive.  Cvnts.

X

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

You ****ers only turn up at the park when the sun shines, dog walkers are there come rain or snow every day.  If you want a dog free park stay in the play area. 

Because as a child im sure in the dead of the winter  you went down the slide or did the same in the rain/hail everyday. Righttttttttt.  Lay off the cola.

Edited by Jattdogg

The Leicester Mercury website.

It looks easy on the eye but for sure horrible at times to try and click on a news article that you want to read in full only to be sent to another article close to it that you have no interest in reading.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Because as a child im sure in the dead of the winter  you went down the slide or did the same in the rain/hail everyday. Righttttttttt.  Lay off the cola.

No exactly, so why do parents think they own the sodding park when they only use it occasionally.  Dog walkers and there all the time!

Anyway I wasn't exactly serious, but I once heard someone complaining about dogs happily going about their walk in the park, causing no trouble whatsoever, saying something along the lines of why cant they go somewhere there aren't kids??  Well the playpark is about 5% of the park, and you are there about 2% of the time the dog walkers are, so how about you find somewhere else you twat!!  I thought.  So there. :)

5 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Cyclists jumping red lights when I am crossing the road and somehow shouting at me when they are in the wrong then constantly moaning about cars cutting them up.  And when they jump off their bikes at crossings and walk across like a pedestrian than jump back on it.

I bet they just do it because you look English Rumble. X

• Like 1