Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Playing Fifa online, I don’t often get the chance to sit down and play a couple of games. But when I do I only really play seasons, why do you get twats who take ages to kick off, then pause the game for the full countdown, then when they do kick off they kick it all the way back to their keeper who will then just stand there with the ball at his feet until you chase him down. 

If you are then unfortunate to concede a goal they’ll run up to the camera to celebrate, watch the entire replay even if it’s just a tap in. It’s happening more and more often. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

Just wanted to vent about some imbeciles, and in general how entitled people are.

Someone started up a Thorpe Astley Christmas Market, to bring the community together and have an event near Christmas in an area which is quite distant. No issues with that at all, and seems to be quite popular with lots of support. I've been watching from afar and it seemed fine. They want to host this on Braunstone Town Council land.

Today they're kicking off because it turns out they've done all this promo and arranging BEFORE ASKING PERMISSION of the landowners, who have refused it saying the Football Club who play there have a match and that with it being winter they'd chew the ground up badly.

Boy, have they not taken it well, whipping up their Facebook followers saying the council have been "unreasonable" and seemingly, with no hint of irony, not considering that before making themselves look a fool by promoting this to the hilt, they should've asked permission to host this AGES AGO. But no, they're the angels in all of this, entierly in the right.

Can someone help me, because I genuinely don't get how they can think they're the victims in all of this?

lol

This is the reason I don’t do social media, everyone is a cúnt.

Edited by Strokes
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Playing Fifa online, I don’t often get the chance to sit down and play a couple of games. But when I do I only really play seasons, why do you get twats who take ages to kick off, then pause the game for the full countdown, then when they do kick off they kick it all the way back to their keeper who will then just stand there with the ball at his feet until you chase him down. 

If you are then unfortunate to concede a goal they’ll run up to the camera to celebrate, watch the entire replay even if it’s just a tap in. It’s happening more and more often. 

Or you play someone online that loves to use any skill move possible to try and walk the ball into the net then celebrate every goal even if they are beating you 10-0. I am pretty bad at Fifa ?

39 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I guess this is your lounge

1.jpg

I'm actually fending off a gullet-full of bile

You'd fvckin hate my home office. It's covered in this type of stuff lol

12 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

They just want you to quit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Paul Merson. Not sure why him above others. I think it's the idiocy.

Just finished his book, obviously sadly has a lot of problems, but that doesnt change the fact that hes a prat when it comes to punditry.

Couple of things based on being at the Southampton game...

- Why do people insist on buying tickets for the back rows with their small children, then proceed to get them standing on seats when they inevitably can't see? It's so selfish, both on the child and the dimwit like me behind. If you've got small kids accept the fact you'll need to be near the front? In this day and age it's become easier and easier to request whereabouts you can get your tickets, so the argument of "oh I didn't realise" really doesn't wash.

- Begging signs. Again driven by parents, I saw four in the away end on Saturday. It's so tragic, so needy and I'm convinced there will be more signs than there are players soon. Really glad no-one gave their shirts up this week, it only encourages parents to push their kids to do it more.

On 24/08/2018 at 16:45, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

People who have "inspirational" quotes stuck on their walls at home, and those pointless little decorations that spell out "Home" or "Love".

Well if stuff as simple as that "grinds your gears" then you probably haven't really got much to complain about in life so you're a lucky boy! #LiveYourBestLife