Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

53 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

The LCFC fan accounts who have used the anniversary of the crash to try to promote themselves and try to get followers.  

Similar to this I saw a guy in sk3 behind me filming himself the whole game! After someone mentioned something on Twitter I saw who it was. Why you would go to a game and do that I don’t know. 

19 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Similar to this I saw a guy in sk3 behind me filming himself the whole game! After someone mentioned something on Twitter I saw who it was. Why you would go to a game and do that I don’t know. 

I think I know who you mean, and I guess that's the content they make?  Not a fan personally as watching a purposefully filmed reaction makes me cringe as it's generally put on  lol 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

The LCFC fan accounts who have used the anniversary of the crash to try to promote themselves and try to get followers.  

There's that True Foxy (?) bellend who's had someone take pictures of him intentionally looking sombre with The Boss' floral tributes etc.

It's disgusting, really. Unnecessarily selfish and vain from them. 

18 minutes ago, StanSP said:

There's that True Foxy (?) bellend who's had someone take pictures of him intentionally looking sombre with The Boss' floral tributes etc.

I have no issues them making content for their pages etc, it's just as you've said when they've used things like people laying floral tributes to boost themselves. 

I can't stand it. 

The emotions felt over this tragedy isn't  something you can utilise for self promotion, it truly pisses me off. 

3 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

I have no issues them making content for their pages etc, it's just as you've said when they've used things like people laying floral tributes to boost themselves. 

I can't stand it. 

The emotions felt over this tragedy isn't  something you can utilise for self promotion, it truly pisses me off. 

Unfortunately this is the world of social media where sincerity is extinct.

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

He is the guy who spent the entire game filming himself acting ott for a YouTube video rather then just enjoy the game. 

14 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

People like this tosser, who even after an incredible performance feel the need to try to cause tension and arguments by bringing up the Puel debate. 

Just no need for it, Puel is in the past and we should be enjoying the performances now

What a bellend he is wow

29 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

People like this tosser, who even after an incredible performance feel the need to try to cause tension and arguments by bringing up the Puel debate. 

Just no need for it, Puel is in the past and we should be enjoying the performances now

Isn't he the unfunny pipe behind the boring LCFC manager parody accounts too? Swear he did a Puel one?

1 hour ago, leicsmac said:

News website paywalls.

Good journalism costs money - especially investigative journalism. 

If you want it to survive pay for it. I do.

3 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Oh yeah, I get the logic. I'm just bitching.

Well stop bitching and pay for it.

Don't expect something that's of a decent quality for nothing.