Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

On 13/10/2019 at 09:55, Corky said:

Countries that put wickets before runs is another scandalous move :ph34r:

I get very slightly irked when certain websites (BBC especially) puts minutes faced before balls faced on T20 and ODI scorecards.

Minutes faced in limited overs cricket is a pretty pointless stat.

7 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I get very slightly irked when certain websites (BBC especially) puts minutes faced before balls faced on T20 and ODI scorecards.

Minutes faced in limited overs cricket is a pretty pointless stat.

Agree with this! 

I couldn't really care less about minutes in any short form or cricket. 

1 hour ago, Houdini Logic said:

The man sitting opposite me on the train who keeps coughing and not covering his mouth.

He is in his 60's so I'm going to feel awkward telling him but this is just unacceptably rude 

How did it go?

The man sitting opposite me on the train who keeps coughing and not covering his mouth.

He is in his 60's so I'm going to feel awkward telling him but this is just unacceptably rude 

Would you tell him if he was in his mid/late 50’s?

Manners are manners, regardless of age.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Blarmy said:

How did it go?

I went as far as a good hard stare and occasional tut whenever he coughed. Didn't do much

20 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Would you tell him if he was in his mid/late 50’s?

Manners are manners, regardless of age.

Well given the above and the fact I'm clearly a sh*tbag, I don't think it would have mattered what age he was.

I agree manners are manners but personally it feels weird telling off someone twice my age as opposed to some annoying teenager

I went as far as a good hard stare and occasional tut whenever he coughed. Didn't do much

Well given the above and the fact I'm clearly a sh*tbag, I don't think it would have mattered what age he was.

I agree manners are manners but personally it feels weird telling off someone twice my age as opposed to some annoying teenager

If he is typically "Old" then he wont give a toss and is more likely to tell you to do one lol

40 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

People that say it's a lovely day when the sun's out but it's freezing outside. Give me cloudy & mild over sunny & cold.

Sunshine lifts your mood. For me, you can't beat a clear blue sky on a frozen morning. Grey and mild is just grey and miserable, even when it's mild 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

People that say it's a lovely day when the sun's out but it's freezing outside. Give me cloudy & mild over sunny & cold.

I'm sorry but fvck that, love a sunny fresh cold day, just stick more layers on.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Strokes said:

It took way more than that in sainsburys today and there was two of them. The pricks.

yeah but i bet you spread out your shopping on the conveyor taking up the entire thing so i have to add one thing at a time