Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

6 hours ago, Facecloth said:

First Lance Armstrong destroys the integrity of cycling, now thisFB_IMG_1590665847960.jpg.8c3ee9362c74225c751337380a0edc55.jpg

6 hours ago, Nalis said:

It's destroying the integrity of the sport, it really is.

The equivalent of Aguero diving

• Haha 2

The bloke has shoved multiple chocolate bars up his arse, yet I look at the picture and it seems the woman is judging me somehow? Its a piecing accusatory stare and I don't know how she even knows about it. It was only one bar and it was a Picnic. Only got it half way and certainly never alerted the records peopel.

3 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

The bloke has shoved multiple chocolate bars up his arse, yet I look at the picture and it seems the woman is judging me somehow? Its a piecing accusatory stare and I don't know how she even knows about it. It was only one bar and it was a Picnic. Only got it half way and certainly never alerted the records peopel.

The woman is truely scary. If you read the masterful piece of public service reporting in full, you will note that she herself is a record holder.... for "up-c**ting" 12 Fry's Turkish Delights! I mean what sort of person has anything to do with a Fry's Turkish Delight? What a wierdo!