Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

Surely that is not true? If it is... whaddya do?... boycott Tesco!

Yep, afraid so.

Pretty much standard practice with all retailers if your till comes up short against the receipts.

Burnt my thumb the other day on a log burner ...   now my thumb print has gone my iphone wont open ...    what do you reckon ...   will it come back after a while ?? ...  will it come back and be different ? ...      or will it never come back ????    :o

19 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Burnt my thumb the other day on a log burner ...   now my thumb print has gone my iphone wont open ...    what do you reckon ...   will it come back after a while ?? ...  will it come back and be different ? ...      or will it never come back ????    :o

https://fingerprintproject1.weebly.com/-regeneration.html

Edited by Buce

• 2 weeks later...
Guest seanfox778
10 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Is there any point in a minimum wage increase, when costs are likeky to rise with it (meaning things are likely to stay the same)?

It's better than staying on a low wage and the costs rising.

4 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

How do I ignore someone on the forums. And if I do does that mean I won’t see all the tripe they post? 

See your username - hit the drop down box, ‘ignore users’ and you can type ‘DJ Barry Hammond’ directly in there. And yes, you will then avoid all of my tripe.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

See your username - hit the drop down box, ‘ignore users’ and you can type ‘DJ Barry Hammond’ directly in there. And yes, you will then avoid all of my tripe.

How dare you assume yourself to be the tw@t

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

How dare you assume yourself to be the tw@t

7 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

You are one of the nice ones :D 

Thank you both... the original question was posted at a time when I was the last reply in 3 threads (soon to be a forth) therefore my insecurity naturally assumed it was I being referred to.