Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

11 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

Your not being fair though are you? If it’s the wrong size etc, send it back straight away and if it’s their fault they will deal with it.

To keep it for a long time and then try it on for the new design, mmmmm, not ethical and unreasonable in my opinion. 

I don't think that's what @Beliallmeant.... 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

I don't think that's what @Beliallmeant.... 

Just read it again. I think you are right, it’s different to what I thought. As she won’t be without it, he wants to know if they will send a new one out first before he returns the old one. Very doubtful I would have thought. 

9 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Is it my screen or has Foxestalk turned from blue to pink ? (Does someone know something about the new kit that i dont? )

My screen is still blue.  Regrettably I can't offer any advice as I have the IT skills of an amoeba.

Please don't tell me that City have a pink kit - sounds like watered down Forest.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Is it my screen or has Foxestalk turned from blue to pink ? (Does someone know something about the new kit that i dont? )

Blue for boys, pink for girls Suzie. Your account has been specifically tailored and modified just for you :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I'm guessing that you have 'night mode' enabled - it changes the colour of the screen because the usual blue screen keeps your brain from recognising that it's night time and can lead to insomnia.

2 minutes ago, Buce said:

I'm guessing that you have 'night mode' enabled - it changes the colour of the screen because the usual blue screen keeps your brain from recognising that it's night time and can lead to insomnia.

10 out of 10 and a gold star for Buce.

Thats exactly what it was ( i had forgot i'd changed it earlier in the day.) 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, theessexfox said:

???

11 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Neither, yowie.

This is freaking me out big time.

They were talking about it on 5 live this morning as I drove to the shops. 

When they played it i also heard ‘Yowie’ like you Carl but figured that was close enough to Yanny. I thought “How the fvck can people say that sounds like “Laurel”? and thought there must be something wrong with my hearing.

Then after shopping I drove home and they were STILL talking about it. They played it again and fvck me it was “Laurel” clear as a bell!

So I heard the same clip twice within the space of an hour on the same car stereo and heard two completely different words!

Mind = blown :blink:

4 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

This is freaking me out big time.

They were talking about it on 5 live this morning as I drove to the shops. 

When they played it i also heard ‘Yowie’ like you Carl but figured that was close enough to Yanny. I thought “How the fvck can people say that sounds like “Laurel”? and thought there must be something wrong with my hearing.

Then after shopping I drove home and they were STILL talking about it. They played it again and fvck me it was “Laurel” clear as a bell!

So I heard the same clip twice within the space of an hour on the same car stereo and heard two completely different words!

Mind = blown :blink:

What the actual ****. The one in here said yanny. So I checked the twitter comments and found a slowed down version and heard laurel. Came back to replay this one and it's saying laurel now. 

That's messed up. lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

What the actual ****. The one in here said yanny. So I checked the twitter comments and found a slowed down version and heard laurel. Came back to replay this one and it's saying laurel now. 

That's messed up. lol

lol I’m so pleased it’s not just me!

I heard it on the same radio 60 minutes apart, at the same volume (and same frequency I assume) and heard different both times.

Its fookin nuts 

1 hour ago, Strokes said:

Its clearly Laurel, i think anybody that says different is taking the piss.

There isn't even any ambiguity about it, is there?

It's just some kind of mass hysteria.

2 hours ago, Innovindil said:

That's messed up. lol

Likewise.

I listened to this yesterday and heard "Yanny" each time. Listened to it today, from the same place and on the same equipment...."Laurel" each time. :dunno: