Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Good article here... The tricky second album!

http://www.football365.com/news/leicester-city-the-difficult-second-series

Same odds to win the title as we are to go down... Quite amazing !

Yeah, but I don't sense the same kind of entitlement culture at our club that I sense at places such as Stamford Bridge, the Emirates, Anfield, White Hart Lane, Old Trafford or the Etihad.

We've somewhat punched above our weight last season and overcame all odds with a magnificent season to remember. It's hard to top that - so why forcefully try to put the "need to win the league a second time in a row" tag on the team now? Is the pressure justified?

Personally, I'm just looking forward to entertaining football, great atmosphere at the King Power and a superb European campaign, be it Champions League or Europa League.

• Like 1

belter that we've set a new blueprint for footballing success.

"just like watching brazil" used to be the way. then for the past ten years or so it's been a mix of "the barcelona way" or "the german way". and now on sky sports news all they can talk about is international and top European clubs wanting to play "like leicester" lol.

Stunningly beautiful article.

This writer hates us but he knows, just like the whole world knows by now, that we run this game, so bow the feck down and kiss our boots. 

Stunningly beautiful article.

This writer hates us but he knows, just like the whole world knows by now, that we run this game, so bow the feck down and kiss our boots. 

I didn't know that winning the league by 10 points means you have "scraped it".  lol  lol

• Like 2

Didnt know where to put this.

At 20:30 tomorrow on BT Sport Europe, a Match of the Day archive highlight will be on containing the home match v Man Utd during the 65'-66' season.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Didnt know where to put this.

At 20:30 tomorrow on BT Sport Europe, a Match of the Day archive highlight will be on containing the home match v Man Utd during the 65'-66' season.

Won't be great we lostv5-0

There's  another one at 10 v Burnley which we won 5-1

• Like 2

Won't be great we lostv5-0

There's  another one at 10 v Burnley which we won 5-1

Found and watched that one this morning.

Was planning to watch one of the full games from last season on there but the only one they had was the nil nil draw at home to Man City!

Watched the BT Sport Season Review yesterday, it was all about the top 5 or 6 with the odd nod to us here and there.

Went to both of these the only thing I remember about the first was Bank's attempt to catch the dog.

I don't know how we lost 5-0 though 34 corners WTF

Enjoyed the 2nd one great to see some of my favourites in action especially Davie Gibson - class.

No theatrical dives or exaggerated injuries players just getting on with it.

7 minutes ago, davieG said:

"But that romance is dead. Money talks and Leicester listened."

We were effectively forced into selling Kante. Better getting £30m for him from Chelsea than £20m from PSG or whoever else in the CL wanted him