Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

15 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Has anyone subscribed to 11sports or whatever it is, to watch Serie A & La Liga? I'm definitely gonna do it purely for Serie A but I'd like to know it's at least half decent 

For most of August, they are showing four Serie A games a weekend. So be warned if there’s a particular team you’d like to watch 

They’ve only committed to 20 games per weekend. 

16 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Has anyone subscribed to 11sports or whatever it is, to watch Serie A & La Liga? I'm definitely gonna do it purely for Serie A but I'd like to know it's at least half decent 

I will but I haven't until they can either guarantee cast to TV straight from the android app, release a console version of the app or negotiate to have it broadcast through bt. 

I think the price is pretty reasonable and I want to watch both leagues but the current product looks ****ing awful. 

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

For most of August, they are showing four Serie A games a weekend. So be warned if there’s a particular team you’d like to watch 

They’ve only committed to 20 games per weekend. 

BT had 4 games a weekend, too.

The scheduling is all the same as what BT had but just a different provider by the looks of it. None of the Spanish league games have changed their scheduling either.

48 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Chievo up 2-1 on Juve about an hour in at Verona.

Crazy finish in this one. VAR used to rule out a Juve goal, but they still managed a late winner.

Nothing from the new lad though.

Lazio and Napoli up next.

• 2 weeks later...