Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

Storywise, very predictable. Superb battle scenes, simply staggering. I am upset we've lost Ramsay though, I really enjoyed him on screen. Great psychopathic, clever, unforgiving and sadistic villain.

Storywise, very predictable. Superb battle scenes, simply staggering. I am upset we've lost Ramsay though, I really enjoyed him on screen. Great psychopathic, clever, unforgiving and sadistic villain.

agreed, brilliant villain.

What a brilliant episode. Absolutely stunning. 

Kit Harrington has had a bit of flack over previous seasons but his acting in this episode was spot on. 

Sad to see Iwan leave, thought he was consistently in the top 3 actors on the show. What a satisfying death though 

P.s Wun Wun  :o

• Like 1

What a brilliant episode. Absolutely stunning. 

Kit Harrington has had a bit of flack over previous seasons but his acting in this episode was spot on. 

Sad to see Iwan leave, thought he was consistently in the top 3 actors on the show. What a satisfying death though 

P.s Wun Wun  :o

Iwan Rheon (Ramsay) seems like a thoroughly likeable bloke off-screen as well. Much like Jack Gleeson (Joffrey) really.

Kit Harrington was indeed very good as was Sophie Turner. But Iwan Rheon still takes the cake.

Sad ending for Wun Wun, but I was expecting Tormund or Davos to die so I guess we got off lightly.

• Like 1

So what's everyone's prediction for the finale then?

I'll go with...

Cersei's trial goes ahead, but during the proceedings the High Sparrow is assassinated by Margaery, having played the long game all along.

Cersei (with help from Qyburn) then triggers the wildfire underneath the Great Sept, killing practically all the remaining Faith Militant plus a lot more people besides.

As in the book, both Kevan Lannister and Pycelle get offed courtesy of Varys.

King's Landing promptly descends into anarchy.

And then someone sees a fleet on the horizon...

White ravens head out all over Westeros to herald winter.

At the Twins, Jaime (or another party) kill Walder Frey and retribution for the Red Wedding is had.

At Winterfell, Daros kills Melisandre in retribution, but perhaps dies himself. Littlefinger either makes a bargain with Sansa or she kills him, not sure.

The Night's King reaches the Wall, and thanks to his own power and Bran's mistake he brings it down in spectacular fashion, wiping out practically all of the Night's Watch at Castle Black.

And so winter arrives, and the two major invasions of Westeros begin, with no one left in any way prepared to stop them.

What an episode, the part where Jon was on his own in front of the massive army I was literally screaming at the tv, thrilling stuff

Anyone else think Rickon should've run in a fvcking zig zag maybe?

the actor posted that on his Twitter haha. I don't think it would have mattered as ramscunt know where he was going to finish aka wherever John was

the actor posted that on his Twitter haha. I don't think it would have mattered as ramscunt know where he was going to finish aka wherever John was

There's actually a character called Ramscunt?

• Like 1

Brutal battle scenes, the bit when the cavalry clashed around John, Wow! but where was ghost? And Brienne? Also why didn't the North remember? I thought when Ramsey was ordering the arrows to indescriminately kill both sides one of the northern lords might have turned. I knew the Knights of the Vale would save the day, but they came pretty late The Starks might have retaken the North but their army is now 5 wildlings and a couple of soldiers from bear Island

On to mereen, loved the scenes with the dragons and the surrender of the masters, but she took her time, we'll just let them bombard the pyramid for a few days, then wipe them out with dragons. Didn't care for Theon and Yara turning up either.

Pretty good. They version I saw there was a little piece after talking about the episode. Think it was one of the writers said it was fitting that the girl and the dogs should finish him off instead of Jon who wanted to beat him to death. He said her walking away and giving a small smile was his favourite part.

Next the finale