Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Guest seanfox778
9 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Has anyone ever watched The Barchester Chronicles?

Barchester Chronicles. Ecclesiastical politics when you're high. These guys really knew how to do a fu**kng number on each other.

On 11/10/2017 at 11:40, StanSP said:

Finished Narcos. Great stuff. Can't wait for the next season. Hope Pena is still about. 

Series three was amazing, didn't miss Murphy at all, didn't even miss Pablo and the Cali cartel is so much more interesting that Medellin.

And Maria Salazar.... :blush:

3 hours ago, MattP said:

Series three was amazing, didn't miss Murphy at all, didn't even miss Pablo and the Cali cartel is so much more interesting that Medellin.

And Maria Salazar.... :blush:

haha agree on all parts.

I like that there are 4 different aspects to take in when it comes to Cali. You have a gay man who takes no shit, a Colombian in New York who takes no shit, a sensible, calculated & wiser man in Gilberto, then you have the power-hungry, war-hungry brother in Miguel. 

And of course as you say, Maria Salazar :wub: 

Image result for andrea londo

24 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Watching episode 2 of The Gifted on Fox.

Quite enjoying this series thus far :)

Reminds me of the old Uncanny Xmen comics from the 80s/90s where mutants are hated and hunted.

Yeah I've been enjoying this one too. Much better than that shower of shite the inhumans. :thumbup:

Louis Theroux is a bit of a head case.

How old are you Louis ...... about 40 ?

Well people do gamble, take drugs and pay for sex.

Why do you seem so astonished at your age ?

And just as you've got your head around these shocking facts ... I can tell you another thing.

There is not actually a Father Christmas .... some evil bar steward made this up. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Yeah I've been enjoying this one too. Much better than that shower of shite the inhumans. :thumbup:

Was never into the Inhumans, they were more connected to the Fantastic Four I think:dunno: but I used to regularly read the Uncanny X-men and it is nice to see characters like Polaris and Thunderbird given a fair bit of screen time and the feel of mutants being persecuted which the movies do not seem to have.

Also nice to see Amy Acker, she still looks pretty much the same since Angel, the spin off from Buffy the Vampire slayer.

On 03/10/2017 at 08:28, Brizzle Fox said:

Just finished bingeing on both series of Master of None on Netflix. Sublime

Loved both series but the ending of the second was a bit ambiguous and the latter series in general needed more Arnold who was the best character in it (closely followed by Aziz's dad).

Shame there won't be any more but best to leave while it's still quality.

Found Rellik a bit frustrating throughout but the knocked it out the park with the twist and finale.

Liar on ITV though - same writers, who also did The Missing - enjoyed it throughout but found the finale frustrating as hell. You could tell the ITV impact on it by the fact that it almost came to a concrete conclusion before they announced immediately after the credit they're doing a sequel.

Cos that really worked well for Broadchurch.