Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Waghorns pre match shooting

How dare people judge Vardy on one game. But Waggy, his season's over based on the warm up?

His shots in warm ups, in games, free kicks in games, corners in games, probably his shots and corners in training, probably his shots on FIFA or in his garden with his mates are all shite.

He knocked overhead signing off at QPR and hit a fan in the crowd a few years ago...

Gotta love him ;)

That was Bristol City home last season. I saw it fly over and smack the cheeks of a woman and she collapsed! Waggy then kissed and hugged her. Naww...

That was Bristol City home last season. I saw it fly over and smack the cheeks of a woman and she collapsed! Waggy then kissed and hugged her. Naww...

That's his rohypnol equivalent!

The only difference being if he tried to shag her he'd miss and get the wrong 'un.

I wouldn't say he is sh*t, I just think he needs to work on various aspects of his game, such as controlling a ball and finishing. He looked like a decent Championship striker in the 09/10 season; moving into channels, decent in the air, and the ability to score.

I wouldn't say he is sh*t, I just think he needs to work on various aspects of his game, such as controlling a ball and finishing. He looked like a decent Championship striker in the 09/10 season; moving into channels, decent in the air, and the ability to score.

That was 09/10 Fox92.

He isn't good enough for this league, 2009 was three years ago that's how quick it's gone.

We should of sold him a long time ago, I wouldn't even put him on the bench, Schlupp has more talent than Waghorn.

Waghorn has done bugger all for a very long time, therefore he needs to go, waste of wages.

For whatever reason he's just no replicated his promising season when we got into the play-offs. He looked a real talent then but he's found it tough since and hasn't really improved. I think he needs permanent move to a side with less expectation, I still think he'll make a good championship striker but he's not good enough for us.

On his day he can be a handful for any defence but his finishing lets him down too often.

Archived