Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Interesting news topics.

34 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Ffs.

As a non jazz-player and non cis-male I feel triggered by the choice of a hand gesture associated with a form of music that is overtly sexualised and rooted in traditional cisgender interaction patterns. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bovril said:

As a non jazz-player and non cis-male I feel triggered by the choice of a hand gesture associated with a form of music that is overtly sexualised and rooted in traditional cisgender interaction patterns. 

Check your privilege you jazzophobe.

tumblr_mzu6pgg51b1r6bbvso1_400.gif

A British man has died in Australia after being bitten by a sea snake. the man 23, pulled up a net off the Northern Territory when he was bitten.

It may be the first recorded death from a sea snake in Australia according to researchers.

A police officer is in hospital after being deliberately at this morning in Leicester. A cordon has been set up in Belvoir street and they will be releasing more details later.

saw it on my way to the library this morning and wondered what was going on. the traffic has had to be diverted.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Briton dies of rabies after being bitten on holiday in Morocco.

Scary stuff, if I encounter a wild moggie on my holidays I have to see if it'll let me touch it, never occurred to me such a mandatory behaviour could have fatal consequences.

You know that Morocco isn't in Scandinavia, yeah?

I was watching local news for the south earlier so you may not have heard this ...   a ref was suspended for 3 games after forgetting the coin required to do the toss up for a ladies football match between Man City and another team I can’t remember ...    apparently he made the two captains play scissor paper stone !! ...     lollol ...    priceless !

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Countryfox said:

I was watching local news for the south earlier so you may not have heard this ...   a ref was suspended for 3 games after forgetting the coin required to do the toss up for a ladies football match between Man City and another team I can’t remember ...    apparently he made the two captains play scissor paper stone !! ...     lollol ...    priceless !

All kinds of wrong that. :nigel:

16 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Might seem a bit unorthodox but sometimes the Police need to fight fire with fire. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-46321715/thieves-knocked-off-mopeds-by-police-in-london

Personally I’ve got not sympathy as it’s the choice they made and it’s better they get hurt. 

Just watched it on the news ...   nice one !!