Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Johnny Cash

Nugent

He can't be fully fit surely, he just seems off the pace. Having a neck strain he must be constantly worried that he'll do damage to it so is protecting himself a bit more. As for his touch at the moment it's about as bad as everyone else's.

Depends

Do you intend to use the term " On FIFA he is...." again?

Pro Evo?

Personally I believe him to be our most overrated player.

He stands still when he should be fighting for the ball. He make the wrong run and usually far too late. He 'jumps' for balls and never wins a header.

He just doesn't look arsed at all.

Pro Evo?

He stands still when he should be fighting for the ball. He make the wrong run and usually far too late. He 'jumps' for balls and never wins a header.

I bet you hated the Yak as well Nugent scores goals I couldn't give a shit about fighting the ball, that is what a midfielder's job is to do not a front man.

Pro Evo?

What? Nugent is one of the best in the squad and fighting for the ball. Quite often when you someone chasing the ball down and winning it from the defender, it's Nugent.

He consistently scores goals as well. I don't know how anyone can knock Nugent for his time with us really, sure he's not been good of late but he's been one of our best performers over the last 2 seasons.

Among the best players in the team and can get a goal out of nothing even when not at his absolute best.

He does defend from the front though, not Hume levels of barging around... but not far off.

Great player for the club.

I must have fallen asleep and woke up in a parallel universe where Nugent is lazy and uncommitted :blink:

He has looked off the pace and tired in the last few weeks but as an all-round striker, there are few better in this league. His class will show through in the end

I do wonder what some of you see sometimes. I doubt you have ever watched a player closely at all.

Nugent might run around a little bit, that doesn't mean he is doing anything.

How you can deny that Nugent stands still a lot is beyond me. He gives up on a ball quicker than any player I have ever seen!

If the ball is not played to his feet, he gets nowhere near it. He is such an unintelligent footballer, always a second behind the play.

Watch him on Saturday, properly watch him. Take off your heart shaped sunglasses and study his game.... AVERAGE.

Archived