Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

89% - King's pass success rate.

LCFC Twitter

89% - @10_kingy had the highest pass success rate of all #LCFC players in the 2012/13 @npower_Champ season. Accurate

Probably why he's anonymous ? ;) 

It's a creditable stat. It is one I would expect of him; he's not exactly slicing defences apart with risky forward passes, more keeping things ticking over, but that's not to detract from that being a good level of passing accuracy for him to have attained.

He was excellent this season.

It's a creditable stat. It is one I would expect of him; he's not exactly slicing defences apart with risky forward passes, more keeping things ticking over, but that's not to detract from that being a good level of passing accuracy for him to have attained.

He was excellent this season.

You've absolutely hit the nail on the head!!

Well done!

King is 'keeping things ticking over'...

What a fookin waste.....

I made the point yesterday regarding how good Andy King could be... And stick with it.

In a 4-4-2 overrun away at Millwall and Peterborough.. Nah.

Play him the right way and you'll get so much more out of him than 'ticking over'.

Have been interested in the past about what King's passing stats might be. Rarely gives it away.

The criticism doesn't stack up for me. We almost always look better with him in the team, he passes accurately in a team often criticised for being direct, he still scores goals even if it's not as many as before. He's underrated by a lot of our fans, which is a shame for an Academy graduate with so many appearances for the club.

You've absolutely hit the nail on the head!!

Well done!

King is 'keeping things ticking over'...

What a fookin waste.....

I made the point yesterday regarding how good Andy King could be... And stick with it.

In a 4-4-2 overrun away at Millwall and Peterborough.. Nah.

Play him the right way and you'll get so much more out of him than 'ticking over'.

Cheer up for gods sake. For someone who claims not to be a boo-boy you aren't half bloody negative all the time!

He is a good champoinship player, although a good pass rate, i don't think his passing is effective as it could be, but the guy does alot of tracking and puts 100 %, i hope one day he gets to play in prem, it's the least he deserves, even for one season.

Can't read too much into it, he doesn't have the most extensive passing range so it will be high, but he does try and use the ball intelligently and doesn't hold onto it too long.

James's passing is similar, short and sideways certainly no more adventurous than King yet is seen by many as the new exciting, reliable new kid on the block seemingly more effective than King, his pass success rate is obviously not as good as Kings.

I don't think his tackling is more significant than King either.

I'd expect Matty James' figure to be pretty high, too. Drinky would've started high, then fallen off a cliff. I'd expect ratings for the wide players to be much lower, due to having to gamble on runs for crosses, though Marshall keeps possession quite well for a winger.

Of the front men, I'd expect Nugent and Vardy's ratings to be decent. I hope Vardy gets another chance (maybe via a loan spell to build confidence) as his possession, team play and passing was very good, just lacking in the finishing department.

Having praised Whitbread's aerial ability the other day, I'd have to say that I'd expect his pass completion rating to be among the worst, with Keane possibly the best of the defenders....

Come on! Publish the full stats!

Archived