Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Rivals signings

I'm personally content to see this young side build itself for another season while the high earner's contracts run out.

Maybe sign a couple of youngsters (players like Matty James with something to prove) and see how we go.

I don't see why we desperately need to get promoted every season. You can all see the work the club is doing and the players we have got are of a very high quality.

Patience. 

Im more than happy for us to stay in this division for at least another 10 years, so are the owners. Who needs the glamour of the Premier League when we can have the glamour of Oakwell and the Keepmoat.

Wigan are signing Scott Carson and Jay Spearing also.

But of course for all those Foxes fans who are happy to see us sit on our hands and do **** all.... IT'S TOO EARLY  :blink:

Because they have parachute payments and they look like they are spending it, something Bolton decided not to do last year.

Im more than happy for us to stay in this division for at least another 10 years, so are the owners. Who needs the glamour of the Premier League when we can have the glamour of Oakwell and the Keepmoat.

There's always one smart arse.

Would you rather go up next season and (most likely) come straight back down the season after or build the squad up so we have an honest chance of survival?

Personally, it's a no brainer.

Would you rather go up next season and (most likely) come straight back down the season after or build the squad up so we have an honest chance of survival?

There's always a dumb one.

I would rather go up next season even if we come back down at least we will have some parachute payments then spend season after season in this division until the owners lose interest and sell up.

Personally, its a no brainer.

I would certainly take one season in the prem, with parachute payments it is a no brainer.

There's always a dumb one.

I would rather go up next season even if we come back down at least we will have some parachute payments then spend season after season in this division until the owners lose interest and sell up.

Personally, its a no brainer.

Oh great. Because spending loads in this division has really done us good.

Why exactly do you want the parachute payments? So we can go up again? Why not stay there in the first place.

Like you said, there's always a dumb one.

I'm personally content to see this young side build itself for another season while the high earner's contracts run out.

Maybe sign a couple of youngsters (players like Matty James with something to prove) and see how we go.

I don't see why we desperately need to get promoted every season. You can all see the work the club is doing and the players we have got are of a very high quality.

Patience.

I would rather us be in the premiership with a shot of staying up than spending another 1 or 2 years in this division.

You say we have got a very high quality of players which I agree with. But the longer we stay in this division the more chance we have of losing them players to teams in the premier league.

If players like James, Knockeart and king have good seasons and we fail to gain promotion this season chances are we will be losing them next season.

Why exactly do you want the parachute payments? So we can go up again? Why not stay there in the first place.

Im afraid your on your own on this one.

Of course I would like us to stay up but if we don't, the money would help us to try, try again. Its how WBA did it and are were they are today.

As for the dumb one your just to stupid to realise who that is. Perhaps you enjoy being mediocre.

Of course I would like us to stay up but if we don't, the money would help us to try, try again. Its how WBA did it and are were they are today.

As for the dumb one your just to stupid to realise who that is. Perhaps you enjoy being mediocre.

Being a yoyo club is mediocre.

Staying in the Premier League isn't.

Im not getting involved in this bitchfest, but ffs; sort your grammar out :P

Murphy to Leeds will turn out to be one of the signings of the season, trust me

Agreed. Sort of player we should have been in for. Powell got a lot of the headlines at Crewe but this lad was just as effective.

You're right, you must have no brain if you'd rather stay down than go up.

Ok, lets's do that. Got to go up first though.

Wigan are signing Scott Carson and Jay Spearing also.

But of course for all those Foxes fans who are happy to see us sit on our hands and do **** all.... IT'S TOO EARLY  :blink:

Scott Carson, you are panicking because Wigan are signing Scott Carson.

Seriously, get a grip.

Ok, lets's do that. Got to go up first though.

But you'd rather come straight back down? Rather than wait one more season?

What is the point in that?

No wonder we're getting nowhere. I bet you're the type of fan that boos after a draw.

You're right, you must have no brain if you'd rather stay down than go up.

Or if you think that going up only to end up coming down is a better scenario than going up and staying there.

I am fed up of this division, I want to go up, we might come down again but anything to get us out of the constant misery that this league brings for a year.

Same here. The crazy unpredictability of this league may be exciting for the outsider but it's wearing me down.

I am fed up of this division, I want to go up, we might come down again but anything to get us out of the constant misery that this league brings for a year.

Plus the fact of getting fed up of having to listen to Don Goodman when we're on Sky.

Here here, I'm fed up of the championship, it will be interesting to see how FFP effects it, but I don't want us to be part of it. However seeing some of the players other teams are signing, don't think it will happen soon.

Archived