Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Rivals signings

Mackie is set to sign for forest. Putting together a very, very good side. We can argue until we're blue in the face but I will be very surprised if we finish above them

But now they have to do well or they risk fines etc due to FFP. They will have to handle a lot of pressure, will they be up to it? Most teams in this league struggle due to pressure. Makes it exciting though.

F****t are screwed if they don't get promotion this season we on the other hand are not because we are cutting the wage bill and not running the risk of going all out for promotion like we have done in the past.

I'm intrigued to know where Forest's dough is coming from? They've not sold anyone and their owners don't have loopholes like Watford so this must all be racked up as debt. Shit or bust.

They must be super confident of getting promotion then  lol, not a chance imo.

And I'd love that Ekstrand here, fantastic defender. 

Gave away the free-kick to our first leg goal and genuinely had the ar"e that night I thought

Considering what we have at the moment though, he wouldnt be a bad addition 

Gave away the free-kick to our first leg goal and genuinely had the ar"e that night I thought

Considering what we have at the moment though, he wouldnt be a bad addition 

Noticed him earlier in the season when Watford were on TV, then saw him against us.

Impressed. Reads the game very well.

QPR arent going up anyway.

And why not?

Very good squad on paper and Redknapp knows how to get a team out of this division. This time last month my money was on Bolton for winning the league, but it might have changed now...

And why not?

Very good squad on paper and Redknapp knows how to get a team out of this division. This time last month my money was on Bolton for winning the league, but it might have changed now...

Redknapp is a charlatan - all he knows, is how to spend money.

Redknapp is a charlatan - all he knows, is how to spend money.

I feel now as if they will win the league though. Players he usually signs are decent enough. And he did great jobs at Portsmouth and Spurs.

Could also say that all Martin O'Neill does is spend money, doesn't mean he's a bad manager.

Archived