Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Winnershfox

Danns

I see Bolton are keen to make his move permanent and their fans have really taken to him. Personally i dont seem to know why he hasnt fitted in. He has a good attitude and has proved his value but he just doesnt seem to fit with NP. I for one rate him highly and would like to see him get a good run but cant see that happening as things stand. Thoughts

He was excellent for a handful of games, average for the vast majority and completely unbearable for a few.

Again on loan at a team towards the bottom of the division, I think its safe to say again he has found his level.

We have better midfielders than him. Danns was one of those players that I was pleased to sign, but I never saw that much in him when it finally happened. Derby away was probably his best performance, while Sven seemed to stick him out wide too much.

Bolton can have him, for free maybe, anything as long as we get rid of another player that won't feature for us and is getting paid a lot.

Did well at Palace when they were trying to get out the relegation zone. Doing apparently OK at Bolton when they're dodging relegation zone.

Has he found his level?

Drinkwater, King, James, Hammond all above him... He's on a Sven era contract, offloading him is a complete no-brainer.

As for him having the right attitude, whilst he was with us, if he was as good on the pitch as he was at pushing his Spitter2 app then we might not have struggled in midfield quite so much.

Neil Danns is definitely one of those people that still uses the word banter in that horrific laddish way

He went on a good run of form, got injured and hasn't got a look in since. Very unlucky for the guy. Good luck to him at Bolton.

5 good games out of 30 for one of our highest earners isn't good enough. He's not unlucky, he's shit.

Improved in quality when out of the team to the fans.

Had a decent run of a few games, either side of that was very average and was truly atrocious against Burton.

Is our fifth best midfielder and not required any more.

He was excellent for a handful of games, average for the vast majority and completely unbearable for a few.

Again on loan at a team towards the bottom of the division, I think its safe to say again he has found his level.

Can't add anymore to this.

I didn't like him or Beckford but if they're genuinely making something for themselves at Bolton then fair play to them.

Guest CityFan 06

Good for some games and not for others. Like his enthusiasm and energetic play, but does not seem to fit in with Nigel's plans. I personally like him but with the quality we've got in the midfield, i can't see him getting a look in to be honest. Could be a Max Gradel all over again though!

I liked Danns thought he was 1 of Svens better signings, what I liked about him is sometimes I feel we are too cautious and try to almost walk the ball into the net whereas at least with Danns he would usually be willing to have a go and shoot. Never ends up in a consistent winning team at Championship level so maybe he is not good enough for us unfortunately.

The only thing he gave us was the confirmation that Alan Young is thick as pigshit.

LEE DANNS!!

Or he's not and we should have got this Lee chap who's 20 times the player we got.

But Sven rushed out and signed the first Danns he could find.

After all he did that with Beckford signed the first fvcker he could that would sign for him.

He is a not a good footballer, he is bad at tackling and can't find a killer pass. He just runs around a lot and if he does score he generally goes mental so that fans remember him. Another stupidly expensive Sven mistake and Pearson is doing the right thing in trying to get rid of him in any way he can, be it loan or sell.

lol

It really would be the biggest irony of all if Danns, Mills and Beckford helped fire Bolton to the Prem, whilst we missed out.

I doubt it will happen. But if it does... lol

You will get my size 9 DM's in the bollox for tempting fate.

You should be banned for that comment lol lol lol

Archived