Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
queensguardfox

And now Ross Mcormack

Leicester City will reportedly make a move for Leeds United striker Ross McCormack at the end of the season.

The 27-year-old has scored 28 goals in 46 for the Whites so far this season.

Leicester, who have recently secured promotion to the Premier League, are looking for at least four new signings during the summer and McCormack has emerged as one of their main targets, according to The Sun.

Reports have suggested that McCormack could leave Elland Road if manager Brian McDermott loses his job.

The Scotland international joined Leeds from Cardiff City in 2010.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/leicester-city/transfer-talk/news/leicester-to-make-mccormack-bid_149993.html

Could see this one bearing more truth than some of the other cruddy rumours. Not sure on McCormack though. He's got something no doubt but feels like one of those players whose level is top championship and pushing for low premiership. His goal scoring in a shoddy Leeds side does say something though.

Leicester City will reportedly make a move for Leeds United striker Ross McCormack at the end of the season.

Leicester, who have recently secured promotion to the Premier League, are looking for at least four new signings during the summer and McCormack has emerged as one of their main targets, according to The Sun.

Reports have suggested that McCormack could leave Elland Road if manager Brian McDermott loses his job.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/leicester-city/transfer-talk/news/leicester-to-make-mccormack-bid_149993.html

I've highlighted the pertinant words.

So no.

Shame you never put the whole story in.

The bit that say's it is all bollox.

Pearson fears he will lose nugent and vardy in the summer as they are out of contract.

Yeah Nige would really tell them that.

If they really need to make shite up at least make it sound real.

No way. I don't think the mix of a new club plus the step up to the premiership will do him much good. I have a feeling he'd turn out like Gary Hooper or something, let down.

We need someone different. I want a striker with flair.

28 goals in 46 games for a team in the mid able in the championship. With the righ providers I.e mahrez knockaert drinky he would be even better.

28 goals in a season for any teams is an achievement but for a mid table underperforming is great

28 goals in a poor team is a very good return, but having just signed a new three year deal, I bet Leeds will demand a transfer fee of over £5 million. He would be gamble as he's not really played at a level higher than the Championship, a bit like Commons, so do you invest in an overseas player who may have loads of potential, eg Vietto or go with a proven goal scorer albeit from a league lower. I'm not sure McCormack is the right type of striker to compliment what we already have and I was hoping someone in the mould of Ulloa would give us a bit more of a presence in the air and the physicality that maybe required at some Prem grounds (Stoke, Palace, West Ham and even Man City)

Shame you never put the whole story in.

The bit that say's it is all bollox.

Pearson fears he will lose nugent and vardy in the summer as they are out of contract.

Yeah Nige would really tell them that.

If they really need to make shite up at least make it sound real.

Despite Vardy being in the second season of a 3 year contract? What poor journalism.

Archived