Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

Not really news as such, but seen a few flashes of Wasilewski clapping vehemently at the Radwanska - McHale match at Wimbledon. Wonder how a career he would've had on a tennis court. He could basically beat any opponent just by staring them down. Who'd dare to serve against him?

Inler has had his Besiktas contract mutally terminated because he doesn't think he will get much playing time and his wages were high. Didn't fit the managers style apparently.

Edited by dominicmsb

12 hours ago, dominicmsb said:

Inler has had his Besiktas contract mutally terminated because he doesn't think he will get much playing time and his wages were high. Didn't fit the managers style apparently.

From winning the Premier League with Leicester, playing a handful of games, to winning the Süper Lig with Besiktas, playing about a dozen games in the league (many as a substitute).

Winning.

Wish him well wherever he goes next. He's got another two great years in him.

16 hours ago, dominicmsb said:

Good luck Inler!

16 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

From winning the Premier League with Leicester, playing a handful of games, to winning the Süper Lig with Besiktas, playing about a dozen games in the league (many as a substitute).

Winning.

Wish him well wherever he goes next. He's got another two great years in him.

....Maybe we should sign him again....looks like we'd win the league.

19 hours ago, Worthington said:

Reported that Grayson is looking to make Max Gradel one of his first signings for Sunderland.

What's the deal with Gradel? I know he was injured for most of 15/16, but I always thought he had it in his locker to be a good player, particularly after he did well with St Etienne.

2 hours ago, norwichfox said:

JamesinVaughan has had a bid from Sunthederland rejected by Bury. Maybe Bury are hoping Everton or us will want him back.

http://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/football/15406877.Bury_reject_third_James_Vaughan_bid/

I was confused that he ended up at Bury In the first place way way too good for league one and a tinpot club like Bury.

52 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I was confused that he ended up at Bury In the first place way way too good for league one and a tinpot club like Bury.

I can recall Everton billing him as the next Wayne Rooney when he was a youth....that didn't quite work out, but I agree with your assessment.

10 hours ago, norwichfox said:

James Vaughan has had a bid from Sunderland rejected by Bury. Maybe Bury are hoping Everton or us will want him back.

http://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/football/15406877.Bury_reject_third_James_Vaughan_bid/

Sunderland have now signed him and also McGeady from Everton.

Reckon the race for the top-two in the Championship will be quite wide-open next season. Middlesbrough will be my bet to win it currently imo.

Hope Grayson has a decent season, quite under-rated by some as a manager and comes across as a good bloke as well.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

On 08/07/2017 at 22:08, dominicmsb said:

Now signed for Başakşehir

20 minutes ago, gcxttle said:

Isn't every burglar after treasure

treasure noun (VALUABLE THINGS)

B2 [ U ] very valuable things, usually in the form of a store of preciousmetals, precious stones, or money:

• Like 1